X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paninii
    • Mar 14

Re: New Facebook App Stripped from WM 6 Point 5

Originally posted by anomoly
    am i missing something... can you not reply/comment on people's status updates and comments? right now (from what i see)

you can VIEW people's status updates... or respond to messages, but not comment on status updates(like you can on the computer)
    no you no when u wanna log in well i cant see anything all i see is 2rectangles and a chek box plz help

Comment

• anomoly
      • Dec 28

Originally posted by paninii
      no you no when u wanna log in well i cant see anything all i see is 2rectangles and a chek box plz help
      i was talking about something else... you might want to uninstall and reinstall... try a soft reset... or try getting the file from a different website... i got it from another website (same app but before it was posted here) and it works fine.

i just wanted to know if anyone else can post on other people's status using this app.

(i just think its not built into the app functionality at this time)

very slick looking app.
      He who speaks, does not know ... He who knows, does not speak.

Comment

• Moebius
        • Jun 28

Originally posted by paninii
        Make sure you have an active data connection when you launch the app. It took me a while to figure that out, but on my current TP Rom (Mighty 5) it won't launch without an active connection. Facebook shows up in the title bar, but after a few seconds it goes back to Today screen. Since I have my data connection set to disco automatically, I have to launch IE or the like before I launch the Facebook app.

Now, on a different topic, I can't seem to refresh my wall on demand. The refresh button on the home updates news and status messages, but doesn't seem to update my wall. Example, I got a couple emails about new posts, launched app and they weren't there yet. Tried to figure a way to refresh the wall page, but never could get it. Is it me?
        Remember, no matter where you go....you're not where you were any more.

Comment

• raybond25
          MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
          • Apr 05

Originally posted by Moebius
          Make sure you have an active data connection when you launch the app. It took me a while to figure that out, but on my current TP Rom (Mighty 5) it won't launch without an active connection. Facebook shows up in the title bar, but after a few seconds it goes back to Today screen. Since I have my data connection set to disco automatically, I have to launch IE or the like before I launch the Facebook app.

Now, on a different topic, I can't seem to refresh my wall on demand. The refresh button on the home updates news and status messages, but doesn't seem to update my wall. Example, I got a couple emails about new posts, launched app and they weren't there yet. Tried to figure a way to refresh the wall page, but never could get it. Is it me?
          i wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't just you. this app is still early beta from an early beta of 6.5 so it's pretty safe to assume it'll be far less than perfect.
          IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
          IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
          ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
          FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
          SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

• Moebius
            • Jun 28

Originally posted by raybond25
            i wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't just you. this app is still early beta from an early beta of 6.5 so it's pretty safe to assume it'll be far less than perfect.
            But I'm running it on a 6.5 rom... shouldn't that make it perfect?
            Remember, no matter where you go....you're not where you were any more.

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by Moebius
              But I'm running it on a 6.5 rom... shouldn't that make it perfect?
              hahahahaha if the windows world was jsut that easy we would all be gurus

Comment

Working...