Zeitgeist: The Movie (Knowledge is POWER)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaRedLight
    • Jun 16

Zeitgeist: The Movie (Knowledge is POWER)

I believe one can never learn too much, and we learn that everyday. We play with our phones, and revolve our lives around the computer, technology that empowers us with information...sometimes the truth does not have to be told. Sometimes it can be left in plan view, when those around are blinded and refuse to seek it! I wish to share with you all...

WMP, 16x9 Screen, DVDrip, Formated for Mobile Screens: QVGA, and Eng. Lang

Zeitgeist: The Movie

By DaRedLight at 2009-01-23

"A documentary that calls for vigilance and the search for truth, using a rigged comparison against Christianity it proves its point to all who are influenced by the message it sends forth. It goes on by putting forth a view that totalitarianism will be the demand of the uncritical majority. Claiming that religion, state, media and more all work towards this end.
    'Zeitgeist, The Movie' and 'Zeitgeist: Addendum' were created as Not-for-Profit expressions
    to communicate what the author felt were highly important social understandings which
    most humans are generally not aware of. The first film focuses on suppressed
    historical & modern information about currently dominant social institutions, while
    also exploring what could be in store for humanity if the power structures at large continue
    their patterns of self-interest, corruption, and consolidation."

Trailer:
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kGTU6tGXiA&feature=related
    Download Info:
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6G4Y2F8L
    Site:
    Code:
    http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
    Is it better to be loved...or to be feared?!
  • Wilionaire
    • Jan 25

Re: Zeitgeist: The Movie (Knowledge is POWER)

I thought I had commented already on this film...??? At any rate. Good film, extremely informative. It deserves an open mind. DaRedLight...I like the way you think!
    Wilionaire, the Spirit on intention!

Comment

• Superman369
      • Sep 22

Originally posted by Wilionaire
      I thought I had commented already on this film...??? At any rate. Good film, extremely informative. It deserves an open mind. DaRedLight...I like the way you think!
      Hmmm, there seems to be an awfully big similarity in the way you and DaRedlight type.......
      Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
      Need it all in one thread?Click Here
      Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
      Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
      Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
      The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
      Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• DaRedLight
        • Jun 16

lmao! I can't lie. We are related! (Brother) lol! I find it funnier, that he spent yesterday parading on the board praising me! lmao! If he wasn't "fam" I would have asked him to "fall back!" lol! I logged on and find I have 9"Thanks" lol! I was curious, because I haven't posted anything recently. It's good to see he's navigating through the site well...(I think someone's fishing for their own "Thanks" lmao!)
        Is it better to be loved...or to be feared?!

Comment

Working...