• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: BiG JeWs MuRdER 187 Build 211 CDMA Touch PRO ONLY

Originally posted by Sh0wNuF
    what does the .gif file have to be named as to replace the stock one?
    welcomehead96.png

Comment

• Eddiekane
      • Feb 02

This Rom is hott but I'm having an issue with my data connection now. Everything works but I got no weather updates or internet connection. Can someone please help.

Comment

• Metalmayhem
        • Jul 19

Originally posted by Eddiekane
        This Rom is hott but I'm having an issue with my data connection now. Everything works but I got no weather updates or internet connection. Can someone please help.
        try to update your profile under /settings/system.
        or hit ##3282# have your msl unlock code ready and change active profile to "1".

Or try a hard reset :)

--------- New Post Merged on 4/2/2009 at 0224 --------

Use this to get your msl code if you don't know it. https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...hlight=grabber
        Last edited by Metalmayhem; February 04, 2009, 01:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sigpic

Comment

• ON3/\L
          SPJ Supporter/Promoter
          • Jan 28

Help me please... I just wanna say first, I apologize for my ignorance! I haved flashed my phone a few times but am not a pro by any means! I really want to use this ROM and when I tried to flash the way I normally do it didnt work. I downloaded ROM, saved to Desktop, and tried to flash that way. If someone could tell me what I'm doin wrong I would highly appreciate it. I noticed something about copying file into windows folder but wasnt sure the correct way to do that as I have never had to do that before. Thank you for your patience and srry for the inconnveinence.
          sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
          Code:
          http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
          Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by johnnyeoneal
            Help me please... I just wanna say first, I apologize for my ignorance! I haved flashed my phone a few times but am not a pro by any means! I really want to use this ROM and when I tried to flash the way I normally do it didnt work. I downloaded ROM, saved to Desktop, and tried to flash that way. If someone could tell me what I'm doin wrong I would highly appreciate it. I noticed something about copying file into windows folder but wasnt sure the correct way to do that as I have never had to do that before. Thank you for your patience and srry for the inconnveinence.
            the windows folder thing was for the psash screen since someone wanted to use that...... look below in my signature and under the touch pro part of the tutorial you will find a how to flash giude :>

Comment

• lmal2007
              • Jan 10

hey bro this is really good i am running this right now the only problem i say with this one is the youtube doesnt boot gives some kinda error message if you want the massage let me know it might just be my phone i wouldnt dought it but thats the only thing i found so far

Comment

• tannerj
                • Aug 10

Ok... call me stupid but I have searched and searched on this site and google to try and find the Action menu that is on big jew's rom. Dash briefly talks about it in his video of this ROM. The only thing I have found is HTC action screen
                Code:
                http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=340803
                . I have ran this rom and liked the action menu, but want to try others. I have found this program is very useful to switch bluetooth on and off.

any help would be appreciated.... I will even accept harassment from anyone if will just point me in the right direction. LOL

Thanks again...tanner
                Last edited by Superman369; February 04, 2009, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Superman369
                  • Sep 22

Added code wrap and warning issued.

Try this here for an easy on off switch for bluetooth...
                  https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...=action+screen
                  Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
                  Need it all in one thread?Click Here
                  Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
                  Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
                  Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
                  The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
                  Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• BiG JeW
                    ADMIN-Watch what you say!
                    • Feb 09

Originally posted by lmal2007
                    hey bro this is really good i am running this right now the only problem i say with this one is the youtube doesnt boot gives some kinda error message if you want the massage let me know it might just be my phone i wouldnt dought it but thats the only thing i found so far

If you read threw the entire post, you would see a fix for the youtube...
                    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                    LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                    IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
                    PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• boricua2122
                      • Apr 26

Re: BiG JeWs MURDER 187 Build 211 Touch PRO ONLY

But what ever happend with the GPS navigation and the TV is not there, I liked it except some oem programs were not there

Comment

• BiG JeW
                        ADMIN-Watch what you say!
                        • Feb 09

Re: BiG JeWs MURDER 187 Build 211 Touch PRO ONLY

Originally posted by boricua2122
                        But what ever happend with the GPS navigation and the TV is not there, I liked it except some oem programs were not there
                        Please search! As it stated in the ORIGNAL post.. Sprint stuff has been removed, but we have them here! You need to Search and read a little bit more in detail before posting.
                        NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                        LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                        IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
                        PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• daveo1001
                          • Feb 16

As an Alltel customer will I have a problem using this rom? Is there something I can mess with to make it work if there is a problem?

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
                            • Jul 09

Originally posted by daveo1001
                            As an Alltel customer will I have a problem using this rom? Is there something I can mess with to make it work if there is a problem?
                            you should be fine you are just going to need dcd's alltel carrier cab to get your internet and stuff working. If not you can just reflash back to stock
                            sigpic

Comment

• daveo1001
                              • Feb 16

I was using a rom last week that was for sprint but my internet still worked, as well as everything else but then I got paranoid that I was going to get charged out the butt for using it so I switched back to another rom that was for alltel in particular. Now I'm debating between this one and conflippers.

Comment

• cbryant1906
                                • Feb 06

For the Neewbs.. Is there a Youtube video showing how to Flash a Verizon Touch Pro. Or is there a cab file that will just down load? Because I want to try but seriously dont want to BRICK my Touch.

Comment

Working...