Ultimate Ninja Launch(Kunoichi Tenchu Iga Ninjas)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaRedLight
    • Jun 16

[RELEASE] Ultimate Ninja Launch(Kunoichi Tenchu Iga Ninjas)

Good day all,
    I am pleased with this month's work. I have done an extensive design and set - up. Along with several different themes, I have included several ringtones, SMS tone, and the entire Tenchu Soundtrack line up!(For the deep fans of the Tenchu games) There are three Kunoichi Themes, I've included a splash of my own artwork, customized a lot of the colors, and enjoyed these creative designs. As always enjoy. I enjoy providing...I also look forward to feedback. Please express your gratitude with the "Thanks" and "Install". This helps me understand what many like or dis...

Kunoichi: "Unlike in fiction, real-life kunoichi were trained differently than male ninja. Their training focused more on disguise, poisons, and using their gender to an advantage. While they were trained in close combat, they were only to make use of this knowledge when they were caught. They would usually disguise themselves as geisha, prostitutes, entertainers, fortunetellers, and the like to get very close to the enemy. It is thought that they would generally seduce the soon-to-be victim and when they get close enough, would poison them, but it is just as possible they would be disguised as a household servant, allowing them many opportunities to overhear information or get close to said victim.

Kunoichi would hide weapons in their disguise, like poisoned needles in their hair and dirks up their sleeves. They also often would turn a previously harmless item into a weapon. For example, they would learn how to break bones with their wooden shoes, put a hidden blade on their fan, or they would use an umbrella as a momentary shield."

Ninja: "In Japanese history, a ninja (忍者, ninja?) is a warrior, trained in martial arts, and specializing in a variety of unorthodox arts of war. The methods used by ninja included assassination, espionage, stealth, camouflage, specialized weapons, and a vast array of martial arts were added after the 20th century. Arising from small farming communities, many ninja used weapons that would double as farming tools, such as the Kama. Although the written history of ninja dates back to 15th century feudal Japan, the word and idea of a shadowy assassin first began to arrive in the west following the World War II occupation of Japan. The mystique and allure of the ninja has helped the idea maintain popularity, both in eastern and western cultures, and has been used as a plot device in everything from kabuki theater to major hollywood movies."

Attached Files
    Is it better to be loved...or to be feared?!
  • DaRedLight
    • Jun 16

Re: Ultimate Ninja Launch(Kunoichi Tenchu Iga Ninjas)

tenchu soundtrack, sms tone, and ringtones!
    Attached Files

Comment

• dianeofarcadia
      • May 13

having a bit of trouble opening the sound files, could you double check? wondering if it is my end, thanks ;)

Tips on how to search the site HERE

Comment

• DaRedLight
        • Jun 16

Originally posted by dianeofarcadia
        having a bit of trouble opening the sound files, could you double check? wondering if it is my end, thanks ;)
        Actually, it was my fault...I was having some complications earlier with my .zip files. Appearently, I didn't get the file to upload completely...? I requested for the second post of mine to be deleted. I am now providing the link through Rapidshare...Please forgive me all. I worked hard to get this release right the first time. (Murphy's Law...lol!) At any rate, as always enjoy. I am positive many will enjoy the many capabilities of the soundtrack, SMS, and ringtones. May this be of little inconvience to you all. Peace and blessings. - DaRedLight:PDT_Armataz_56:

Code:
        http://rapidshare.com/files/165133856/Tenchu_Soundtracks_And_Bonus.zip

Comment

• dianeofarcadia
          • May 13

got it! great sound file. Thank You.

Tips on how to search the site HERE

Comment

• DaRedLight
            • Jun 16

Wow! I didn't expect so many Tenchu/Ninja fans out there! Here you go "railslave" The Wrath of Heaven file. This will be the last sound file I will leave in this Thread, because this is suppose to be a "THEME" Thread, I just wanted to provide a little bonus with my Theme designs, trying to complete the experience. USH! lol! OH! and before I forget...much love and respect to TweetyBear, and ICEM/\N...you know why...I got to give credit and recognition.
            Code:
            http://rapidshare.com/files/165355320/Tenchu_Wrath_Of_Heaven.zip
            Last edited by DaRedLight; November 19, 2008, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...