X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BiG JeW
    ADMIN-Watch what you say!
    • Feb 09

Re: BJs MuRder ROM Beta (TOUCH PRO)- NEED TESTERS 11-16-08

I havent ran into that issue..... I did notice that menu isnt working as mentioned, when you are in messaging. I am working on getting the bugs worked out.

THANK YOU ALL THAT HAVE FLASHED AND THAT ARE HELPING WITH GETTING THE BUGS FIXED!!
    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
    IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
    PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• Superman369
      • Sep 22

All good bro. Do your thing. All in all, very impressive ROM
      Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
      Need it all in one thread?Click Here
      Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
      Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
      Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
      The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
      Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• polo5569
        • Mar 03

I have had the same issue with the contacts. I also had an issue where my outlook contacts kept coming up when i would try to open "all people" or contacts. Icontact wouldn't open. seems like all was fine once I synced to my computer. I also wanted to mention BJ that in case you didnt know, it seems like this rom didnt already have .net 3.5 compact framework. once I installed that cab, other than the contact issue it has been running much better. One other thing, do you know what the issue is with voice command not announcing who is calling. I can get it to do everything else but announce who is calling through my bluetooth.

Comment

• Pumajonson
          • Apr 19

This is really nice!!!! great job!!!! If I wanted to back to the stock sprint ROM (for warranty issues) were would I find it? :PDT_Armataz_02_40:

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by polo5569
            I have had the same issue with the contacts. I also had an issue where my outlook contacts kept coming up when i would try to open "all people" or contacts. Icontact wouldn't open. seems like all was fine once I synced to my computer. I also wanted to mention BJ that in case you didnt know, it seems like this rom didnt already have .net 3.5 compact framework. once I installed that cab, other than the contact issue it has been running much better. One other thing, do you know what the issue is with voice command not announcing who is calling. I can get it to do everything else but announce who is calling through my bluetooth.
            Originally posted by Pumajonson
            This is really nice!!!! great job!!!! If I wanted to back to the stock sprint ROM (for warranty issues) were would I find it? :PDT_Armataz_02_40:
            as of right now im not use if there is one floating around but if you need it i can do a dump on my stock backup pro :>

Comment

• Pumajonson
              • Apr 19

if you would that would be greatly appreciated....thanks Dash

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by Pumajonson
                if you would that would be greatly appreciated....thanks Dash
                i will do when needed...... dont want to do it when it isnt needed since it does take a little bit of time.

Comment

• BiG JeW
                  • Feb 09

Yes you are correct the .net 3.5 compact framework is not built in... I will incorporate it in the next build.....There are a lof of other bugs I see now that I have ran this for a while. Its gonna take sometime to fix, but I WILL GET ERRR DONE!! Thanks for all the feedback staff and members that have flashed! THANKS!
                  NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• twatlcioustp
                    • Nov 20

hi im now to this site but just wanna say great works

Comment

• cjanke15
                      • Sep 16

[ATTENTION][/ATTENTION]hey all i would like to try this ROM out however i cant seem to figure out how to unlock the TP just got it when i try to hard reset it just goes into the booloader screen any one help
                      ATTENTION][/ATTENTION][ATTENTION][/ATTENTION]

Comment

• BiG JeW
                        • Feb 09

Yea before you BRICK Your phone....Read my SIG!
                        NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• Fatal_Error
                          • Aug 15

Ok Bid Jew here is what I have ran across. 1st off I love the rom itself. All the programs ran smooth. The issue I have is with the font or something like on the weather it shows some crazy # or something on the left side here is the screen shot. I also love that you put the weather data base in there. I know it helps me because I live in a pretty small city and I know I love seeing my city up there and not one from 40 miles down the road.The diamond tweak was also a nice one. Google maps ran smooth. This is a great rom BJ thanks for sharing it with us.
                          Attached Files
                          NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS?CLICK HERE

IF YOUR A NOOB PLEASE READ FIRST! CLICK HERE

THIS IS THE HELP DESK LINK USE IT PLEASE CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE PLEASE HIT THE INSTALL BUTTON AND HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
                          sigpic

Comment

• daniel1
                            • Jun 26

your RUU in this download is different than the RUU i got from the xda thread. is there something you added or is the RUU i dl from xda bad?? they're both for the TP but yours has an extra file and mine has a different file than yours.
                            sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by daniel1
                              your RUU in this download is different than the RUU i got from the xda thread. is there something you added or is the RUU i dl from xda bad?? they're both for the TP but yours has an extra file and mine has a different file than yours.
                              whats the extra file tat you have in there?

Comment

• daniel1
                                • Jun 26

Originally posted by D/\SH
                                whats the extra file tat you have in there?
                                well BJ's RUU has LaunchPPST.exe and the one i dl from xda doesn't and BJ's has ROMUpdateUtility.cfg while mine doesn't but mine has UI.dll and BJ's doesn't. Are any of these files really important and if so, which ones, could i just copy and paste em in my RUU?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...