Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Metalmayhem
    • Jul 19

Re: ALIENX-by-PROBEX for Diamond PRO

Thanks a lot Probex for your time and effort you put into this skin! I appreciate your work and hopefully I'll see more of your themes in the near future :cin-cin: I just had to try this skin out after I saw the video! Thanks again.

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by ndfjbg
      the white one that is on the lock screen for the throttle lock program
      than you might want to check the files again because it is in there as you can see by the videos that i did........ try redownloading and do it again.

Comment

• PROBEX
        Shizzile on the WIzzel
        • May 11

Originally posted by Metalmayhem
        Thanks a lot Probex for your time and effort you put into this skin! I appreciate your work and hopefully I'll see more of your themes in the near future :cin-cin: I just had to try this skin out after I saw the video! Thanks again.
        Thanks I have actually started on 2 new skins one black and grey and one distressed red one they are still very early in production, but at least everyone will know some new stuff is on its way, Thanks to everyone that commented on this skin and says thanks. Close to 600 downloads now, that makes my day.
        sigpic
        my personal on-line race site
        www.probex.ca
        Thanks to everyone here on SPJ for all the help getting my phone loaded up.

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by PROBEX
          Thanks I have actually started on 2 new skins one black and grey and one distressed red one they are still very early in production, but at least everyone will know some new stuff is on its way, Thanks to everyone that commented on this skin and says thanks. Close to 600 downloads now, that makes my day.
          wow thats great!!!!! congratulations bro!! we love your work and glad that you are exclusive to us here :>

Comment

• king_d
            • Apr 13

wow this is awesome 13 out of 10 stars
            sigpic

Comment

• reissy
              • Dec 01

Need help dash. I have the Sprint Touch Pro and i added this theme. when I pull out the keyboard the hot links screen (with task msg email ect.) does not come up. how can i fix this issue?

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by reissy
                Need help dash. I have the Sprint Touch Pro and i added this theme. when I pull out the keyboard the hot links screen (with task msg email ect.) does not come up. how can i fix this issue?
                you would have to talk to the developer on this.... wait for probex to respond to this and he can tell you whats going on since i noticed this too.

Comment

alright peeps, need noob help?? after reading 100's of pages over and over., I have finished steps 1-5 !! Now for steps 6 & 7 ... 1)do i have to find the s2u2 separately on the site and download that via it's instructions and then follow step 6? Or after i unzip is that all i need to do? 2) Same ? for the throttle lock launcher ? Thanks in advance

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by 007KING
                    alright peeps, need noob help?? after reading 100's of pages over and over., I have finished steps 1-5 !! Now for steps 6 & 7 ... 1)do i have to find the s2u2 separately on the site and download that via it's instructions and then follow step 6? Or after i unzip is that all i need to do? 2) Same ? for the throttle lock launcher ? Thanks in advance
                    you only want one of them... throttle lock and s2u2 are both locking programs for your device..... sicne there are still pretty major bugs in the newest s2u2 versions i go with throttle lock and love it :>

Comment

• Billiam
                      • Dec 01

hey i love this theme..and i tried following ur instructions but i am still very confused and i would love to use it ....can u help me out?

Comment

• Superman369
                        • Sep 22

Originally posted by Billiam
                        hey i love this theme..and i tried following ur instructions but i am still very confused and i would love to use it ....can u help me out?
                        Well what are you confused about?
                        Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
                        Need it all in one thread?Click Here
                        Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
                        Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
                        Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
                        The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
                        Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

Alright DASH, so from the .zip from the 1st post i shold skip #6 and go str8 to #7, correct? And also in order to do step #7 I MUST FIRST download the throttle lock program?? Or is it already included in THIS .ZIP? thanks

Comment

• Superman369
                            • Sep 22

You either do 6 or 7, not both. Since your goin with throttle lock, skip 6 and do 7. And this zip provides you with the skin for throttle lock. not the actual program. that you have to download seperatly

--------- New Post Merged on 3/12/2008 at 0847 --------

Screw it, heres a link so you dont have to try and find it yourself. Hit that thanks.

https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/a...5&d=1226133204
                            Last edited by Superman369; December 03, 2008, 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sigpic
                            Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

thanks ofcsu1 i will do that tonight at 12am after work! im on my phone in these last 2 posts!

--------- New Post Merged on 4/12/2008 at 1233 --------

Originally posted by ofcsu1
                              Well what are you confused about?
                              check it out now that i downloaded the .rar file from ur link for the throttle lock.cab(i know what to do with the .cab file) BUT also in the .rar file is a themes folder, jpg, and an IE shortcut icon ? ? Do i need any of those 3 things or just the .CAB FILE. tHANKS
                              Last edited by Guest; December 03, 2008, 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Superman369
                                • Sep 22

The theme file is just a couple optional themes for the trottle lock. But since your using probexs theme, you dont need it. Its your choice if you wanna run a different theme latter. Just use throttlelock config to change the theme after you put probex theme in the theme folder and your golden

sigpic

Comment

Working...