• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: ALIENX-by-PROBEX for Diamond PRO

Originally posted by MRamsden
    Ok Stupid idiot NOOB here... I tried installing this after installing the config utility...

When trying to run the AlienX-Diamon install file I get this error..

"The central directory was not found in the archive (or you were trying to open a disk other than the last disk of a multi-disk archive)."
    you have to disable touchflo 3d first from start/settings/personal/today/items.

Comment

• MRamsden
      • Apr 10

DASH... Thanks for the help.. I turned it off 2-3 times no go... Still same error. I also get that error when I am trying to run the Sprint Clock Flip ZIP also...

It's like a error with the ZIP file on my Phone???

Ahhhhhhh LOL

Originally posted by D/\SH
      you have to disable touchflo 3d first from start/settings/personal/today/items.

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

DASH... Thanks for the help.. I turned it off 2-3 times no go... Still same error. I also get that error when I am trying to run the Sprint Clock Flip ZIP also...

It's like a error with the ZIP file on my Phone???

Ahhhhhhh LOL
        didi you extract on your computer and not your ppc? just use something like winrar for your pc and you will be fine.

Comment

• MRamsden
          • Apr 10

Just for craps and giggles I tried to open them on the PC and they were errors too. Could not open...

On the PPC I have Winzip... But no WIN RAR.. SHould I try to get that?

Thanks for your help/....

didi you extract on your computer and not your ppc? just use something like winrar for your pc and you will be fine.
          --------- New Post Merged on 11/4/2009 at 0146 --------

Ok Im lost or something.. I cant get a win rar on my ppc... downloaded 2 types and moved it to ppc and it wont open.. Im lost as I can get..

--------- New Post Merged on 11/4/2009 at 0220 --------

Ok I installed mobile WIN RAR... and when I try to open or extract these files it says Corrupt archive or unknown data format.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg

I have searched all these forums here and cant find anyone having this same problem just trying to install a Theme.... this sucks LOL
          Last edited by MRamsden; April 11, 2009, 01:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
            • Mar 27

Just for craps and giggles I tried to open them on the PC and they were errors too. Could not open...

On the PPC I have Winzip... But no WIN RAR.. SHould I try to get that?

Thanks for your help/....

--------- New Post Merged on 11/4/2009 at 0146 --------

Ok Im lost or something.. I cant get a win rar on my ppc... downloaded 2 types and moved it to ppc and it wont open.. Im lost as I can get..

--------- New Post Merged on 11/4/2009 at 0220 --------

Ok I installed mobile WIN RAR... and when I try to open or extract these files it says Corrupt archive or unknown data format.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg

I have searched all these forums here and cant find anyone having this same problem just trying to install a Theme.... this sucks LOL

hi take it easy no need for arrrg or this sucks redownload the file i just checkt it s fine try again and look at my sig for the TFD3 TUTORIAL ON HOW TO INSTALL THEMES YOU NEED CONFIG TOOL ALSO
            GRTZ WEESJE
            MODERATOR@SPJ
            video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
            NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
            LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
            TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
            sigpic

Comment

• Mafia
              • May 04

Thanks! good work.

Comment

• gmeredith
                • May 08

Great Theme! I'm running it on my HTC Touch Pro, and I love it! :)

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by gmeredith
                  Great Theme! I'm running it on my HTC Touch Pro, and I love it! :)
                  glad you like it and just to let you know you wont have landscape on this you will only have portrait mode..... was made for the diamond.

Comment

• bigfoot72
                    • May 11

Re: ALIENX-by-PROBEX for touch PRO

love this theme i dont hve the proper permissions to download and im a new touch pro owner and it think this theme is the best theme i have ever seen i would like to know what files i need to make my phone look like the guys phone in the video thanks for your time probex

--------- New Post Merged on 13/5/2009 at 0729 --------

Oh and my touch is completely untouched not modded sprint is provider
                    Last edited by bigfoot72; May 13, 2009, 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    Did i do that

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Re: ALIENX-by-PROBEX for touch PRO

Originally posted by bigfoot72
                      love this theme i dont hve the proper permissions to download and im a new touch pro owner and it think this theme is the best theme i have ever seen i would like to know what files i need to make my phone look like the guys phone in the video thanks for your time probex

--------- New Post Merged on 13/5/2009 at 0729 --------

Oh and my touch is completely untouched not modded sprint is provider

take a look at my signature below and join the group members software and upon approval you will be able to download from spj.

Comment

• bigfoot72
                        • May 11

i completely stupid i dont even know where to find you signature what a noob i am geeeeez
                        Did i do that

Comment

• jr5416
                          • May 12

Originally posted by bigfoot72
                          i completely stupid i dont even know where to find you signature what a noob i am geeeeez
                          No worries bro everyone here was a noob once asking those kinda questions.
                          sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• drcamejo
                            • May 14

hi, i am from argentina!!! and i am new with my diamond

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by drcamejo
                              welcome but pleae make a intro thread in the members intro area....... this has nothing to do with the alienx skin that probex made.

Comment

• jr5416
                                • May 12

Originally posted by drcamejo
                                Hey bro please introduce youself in the correct thread
                                sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

Working...