WATCHMEN (Three Incredible Concepts)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaRedLight
    • Jun 16

[RELEASE] WATCHMEN (Three Incredible Concepts)

[B][I]I must say I know absolutely nothing about this Comic/Graphic Novel. I have come across so many that have educated themselves on this story. Many of you may have seen the trailer for this movie due out in 2009. The look of the movie, though dated, looks visually stunning. The director of 300 has his name on this project. A brief on the Watchmen: "Watchmen takes place in an alternate history United States where the country is edging closer to a nuclear war with the Soviet Union. After government-sponsored superhero The Comedian is found murdered, the vigilante Rorschach warns his former colleagues of what he believes is a conspiracy to kill costumed heroes. As the story progresses, the protagonists discover that one of the heroes has devised a plan to stave off war between the United States and the USSR by carrying out a plan that will kill millions of innocent people."
    I have blessed you all with not one but three concepts. (The "Prsnl" being my favorite) I hope you all enjoy. Please take the moment to bless me with the "Thanks"...As always, enjoy. Peace and blessings. - DaRedLight

Attached Files
    Last edited by puertoblack2003; November 09, 2008, 07:03 AM.
    Is it better to be loved...or to be feared?!
  • DaRedLight
    • Jun 16

Re: WATCHMEN (Three Incredible Concepts)

I can't see what I did wrong with the screenshots. Can any "Mod..." correct...?

Comment

• puertoblack2003
      OG Member
      • Nov 08

image fixed when hosting imagshack use the image option "forum"

SPJ Bulletin @
      forum.smartphonejunkie.org
      Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• DaRedLight
        • Jun 16

!!warning!! watchmen is not for children at all...not in the slightest! Hell, it was almost not suitable for me!

Comment

Working...