X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Football WAD2 V1 Theme by SYanni!

I told my buddy, when i was drunk i could kick a field goal from the 50 yard line (60 yark FG)... lol riiiiight... So in the past couple of weeks i've found out that i can kick a 45 yard field goal 4 out of 5 times and have actually been contemplating getting it into my workout... lol, if i can kick a 60 yard FG (after training for it ofcourse) i could try out for the NFL lol... o dreams lol....

So anyways, back to the basics... I was holding a football and sparked this idea... so i threw it together and i hope you guys like it..

I will be creating custom NFL teams in the future if people end up liking this theme.... so when i customize it to the Chicago Bears, i'll post new shots and take requests for other teams... that'll prolly be a few days before i get into that tho...

anyways, i hope you guys like... please read the instructions first.

:D:D:D:D

o, and please make sure you are not in author mode when you first load it, just so you don't end up draggin things around. :D

Attached Files
  • payne130
    • Nov 23

Re: Football WAD2 V1 Theme by SYanni

will this run on the htc touch pro and can you do the patriots please! please send me a pm when u do so. thanks

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by payne130
      will this run on the htc touch pro and can you do the patriots please! please send me a pm when u do so. thanks
      please check out the original thread at ppcgeeks by syanni and he might have a patriots theme done for you........ not sure and yes this will work on your touch pro.

Comment

• kingdom2612
        • Mar 18

This is an interesting theme. Might be a bit better if it were more realistic looking as opposed to computer generated. Overall I like it. Thanks for posting. I am new here and am finding so much information already. My head is spinning wandering where to go next.

Comment

Working...