• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Dirty Paper Theme v02

Originally posted by ArtieQ
    I have installed it correctly.. that is not my screenshot and I know people who had black icons instead of white too.
    wait i thought yo usaid that was your screenshot and what are we supposed to do with a screenie that isnt yours and why did you post it than if? posting that link to that picture isnt for anything your saying? if so than why did you post it up...... and how did you install what EXACTLY did you do step by step.

Comment

• ArtieQ
      • Jul 23

I put the .theme file in Internal Storage\Themes and applied it with Diamond TF3D Config and rebooted the device when prompted. The thing is, this version of the theme HAS black icons, but this version (
      Code:
      http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5493/dirtypaperpresentationds2.png
      ) has white as you can see on the screenshot. This means it should be possible with some editing to make it white. The version with white icons is complicated to install, there isn't any .theme or .cab, only manilla files which I don't wanna mess with.

EDIT: Check the left picture on the screenshot and you know what icon I mean.

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by ArtieQ
        I put the .theme file in Internal Storage\Themes and applied it with Diamond TF3D Config and rebooted the device when prompted. The thing is, this version of the theme HAS black icons, but this version (
        Code:
        http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5493/dirtypaperpresentationds2.png
        ) has white as you can see on the screenshot. This means it should be possible with some editing to make it white. The version with white icons is complicated to install, there isn't any .theme or .cab, only manilla files which I don't wanna mess with.

EDIT: Check the left picture on the screenshot and you know what icon I mean.
        im not sutre if there is a light and a dark version but there may be... i would go over and check at xda where these are hosted and see if there is a different version with different icons... in the future also when workign with .theme files i would recommend that you disable touchflo from the homescreen and than once removed from the home screen run the installation.

Comment

• relisted
          • Jan 11

Originally posted by D/\SH
          its blocking me from seeing this.. this is my 6th post.. maybe thats why?

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by relisted
            its blocking me from seeing this.. this is my 6th post.. maybe thats why?

as the rules state and you were told in your intro you need to get the vip status and there is two ways..... all is explained in this thread.....

Code:
            https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/how-2-getting-t170281.html?t=170281

Comment

• drewmaloy
              • Aug 06

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. im dign dirty paper! peace

Comment

Working...