• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TaylorSPJ
    Nickel Nickel NINE
    • Oct 17

Re: Alienware Theme

Originally posted by Not4dagames
    see but thats the thing, when i installed probex alienx... then installed this theme right after the clock looked like it should have, only the wall paper was on all the tab pages. I think there may be a manilla file missing in this theme that changes the clock, that probex always puts in his.
    no manila files are missing...and u must have the background4all cab installed. thats the only reason it would be for all tabs....u need to uninstall that if u dont want it for all tabs.....
    New to the site click here
    Need to learn to flash Rom's click here
    For all my Hacks, Cabs and Tweaks click here
    AND IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU HIT DA THANKS BUTTON!!!

Comment

• Not4dagames
      • Jan 16

Ok i finally have this working! just like it is suppose to and i actually got my clock to "scroll/flip" as well. If anyone needs help pm me or write it on here. Not sure if im allowed to help since itseems as if only members with status are helping.

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
        Nickel Nickel NINE
        • Oct 17

Originally posted by Not4dagames
        Ok i finally have this working! just like it is suppose to and i actually got my clock to "scroll/flip" as well. If anyone needs help pm me or write it on here. Not sure if im allowed to help since itseems as if only members with status are helping.
        Nope go ahead and just write it in here what u did to get it work...we dont PM for support.....and someone will add the fix to the first post.
        New to the site click here
        Need to learn to flash Rom's click here
        For all my Hacks, Cabs and Tweaks click here
        AND IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU HIT DA THANKS BUTTON!!!

Comment

• nass1470
          • Jun 19

Hi all
          I am looking for a theme for Nokia 5320 ....similar to the Alien x suite (green)
          ...as I could see that is only for HTC users or....compatible with Windows mobile
          Is there any chance that i could find something like that in a format compatible ...so that I could install it on Nokia 5320?
          I want something with exact those colours.....and tha theme to be "alien related".
          Thank u all !

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by nass1470
            Hi all
            I am looking for a theme for Nokia 5320 ....similar to the Alien x suite (green)
            ...as I could see that is only for HTC users or....compatible with Windows mobile
            Is there any chance that i could find something like that in a format compatible ...so that I could install it on Nokia 5320?
            I want something with exact those colours.....and tha theme to be "alien related".
            Thank u all !

you could prolly find an alienware theme for your device but there will be no porting of this one over since your nokia doesnt have nor will have the correct drivers or screen resolution to accomplish this on top of the os.

Comment

• drov
              • Jul 19

Hello, I just whanted to know how do i download this theme?

Comment

• ronaldsdv
                • Mar 10

Originally posted by drov
                hey there ... well first thing first you MUST create a thread introducing yourself before anything so people know about you .... second make sure to read thru the noobs guide here:

Code:
                https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/dashs-noob-guide-t142274.html?t=142274&highlight=noob+guide
                Third ... search partner to see what are the required things you need to install a theme ... read the whole thread

All are just suggestions !

PS: the answer to your question .... just download the cab file in the original post ... just install it in your phone and you are good to go ... soft reset and voila!

Comment

• jr5416
                  • May 12

Originally posted by drov
                  Originally posted by ronaldsdv
                  hey there ... well first thing first you MUST create a thread introducing yourself before anything so people know about you .... second make sure to read thru the noobs guide here:

Code:
                  https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/dashs-noob-guide-t142274.html?t=142274&highlight=noob+guide
                  Third ... search partner to see what are the required things you need to install a theme ... read the whole thread

All are just suggestions !

PS: the answer to your question .... just download the cab file in the original post ... just install it in your phone and you are good to go ... soft reset and voila!

Actually bro you now have to make 15 posts before u can download anything off the site thanks and hope it all works out for u and enjoy ur stay .
                  sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

Working...