Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Alienware Theme

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TaylorSPJ
    Nickel Nickel NINE
    • Oct 17

Re: Alienware Theme

Originally posted by tek
    It actually didnt do anything lol. After i installed it, it said it would reset after i press okay. So I did that. And nothing. Everything looks the same. Still the stock rectangle box with blue digital letters. im looking through threads to see if theres any thing else, i see where you gave someone else this who needed it for flip2clock and they said they are loving it. But after install and soft reset it didnt do anything at all.
    And installing the theme is simple enough (after i found out how to rename it) so I couldnt have screwed that up.. Not sure why i cant get my clock changed.

I guess no worries man. Its just a clock. It would rock if I could get it to look like its supposed to so i could add the background image that came with this theme to make it look right. But i dont wanna drive you crazy bro
    try uninstalling all other clock packs you may have, soft reset then reinstall the glass clock....it should apply after that....
    New to the site click here
    Need to learn to flash Rom's click here
    For all my Hacks, Cabs and Tweaks click here
    AND IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU HIT DA THANKS BUTTON!!!

Comment

• tek
      • Nov 26

Taylor. I never had any kind of clock installed. The only time I actually saw it change was when i loaded up a batman theme. I got the clock style thats with this theme. But sliding out the qwerty gave me lines across the screen so i had to unload batman. This one works perfectly, even when i slide out the qwerty.

But I will try unloading the theme, unloading the glassclock super just gave me and then installing the clock first and then the theme

--------- New Post Merged on 3/1/2009 at 0255 --------

damn i cant get the glassclock uninstalled from my phone. When i went to remove it i got a error saying it cant remove all of it. do i still want to take it off the install list. So I was going to reinstall the cab and try to remove it again. But when i went to install, it said theres another version of glassclock and it must be removed first, but there was a error removing it so this version wasnt installed..

--------- New Post Merged on 3/1/2009 at 0218 --------

Alright problem solved. Thanks Tay and Sup.
      I just installed AlienX by Probex, I got the clock im supposed to have and even OpMon works on my home screen. I know this is off topic for thread now, but not sure where i should post about fully removing glass clock..
      Last edited by tek; January 03, 2009, 01:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• sjhawk007
        • Jan 03

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. When I try to download the files it seems in all the Threads the files are coming up as an internet attachment files a .htm and the file is nothing, I have been trying this for two days, do I need a special download program or something....

Please Advise

Thanks
        Sondra

Comment

• 1mrlcb
          SPJ FREAKSTER!
          • Jun 30

Originally posted by sjhawk007
          Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. When I try to download the files it seems in all the Threads the files are coming up as an internet attachment files a .htm and the file is nothing, I have been trying this for two days, do I need a special download program or something....

Please Advise

Thanks
          Sondra
          You posted here and a thread please only do 1 next time
          Learn how to search CLICK HERE
          Learn how to flash roms CLICK HERE
          NOOB GUIDE please read before posting
          Cant view certain sections sign up for members software CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Superman369
            • Sep 22

Please Advise

Thanks
            Sondra
            It sound like your right clicking and doing save as. You have to click the link and it takes you to a website. In this case, it takes you to a mega-upload page, where you enter a visible code into a box and select download, it will then countdown from 45 seconds and your download will begin.
            Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
            Need it all in one thread?Click Here
            Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
            Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
            Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
            The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
            Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Please Advise

Thanks
              Sondra
              you need winrar on your computer.... you will want to extract the files inside of the rar and inside there you will find the .theme file

Comment

• Superman369
                • Sep 22

Originally posted by D/\SH
                you need winrar on your computer.... you will want to extract the files inside of the rar and inside there you will find the .theme file
                Yea dash, she couldnt even download em cause her internet explorer was buggy. It what that other thread she started was about. But she got it workin now I think:)

sigpic
                Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• hpompa
                  • Jan 05

cant get it to install the 3d config tools show the install processing, says to reboot but when it does `comes back to same theme

Comment

• Superman369
                    • Sep 22

Originally posted by hpompa
                    cant get it to install the 3d config tools show the install processing, says to reboot but when it does `comes back to same theme
                    Thats weird, I installed it fine a bunch of times. what rom are you running?

sigpic

Comment

• hpompa
                      • Jan 05

do i have to install a custom rom?...has att fuze stock rom

Comment

• Superman369
                        • Sep 22

do i have to install a custom rom?...has att fuze stock rom
                        You dont have to, but i would highly highly recomend it. Stock ROMs have been known to conflict with tf3d themes for somereason. Plus, custom are always better then the stocker.

sigpic

Comment

• hpompa
                          • Jan 05

anyone that you recommend?

Comment

• 1mrlcb
                            SPJ FREAKSTER!
                            • Jun 30

anyone that you recommend?
                            Look around the custom rom section we have a couple fuze roms around here but i dont know which to reccomend because i dont have a fuze
                            Learn how to search CLICK HERE
                            Learn how to flash roms CLICK HERE
                            NOOB GUIDE please read before posting
                            Cant view certain sections sign up for members software CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• gangmobb
                              • Dec 07

i have installed this thmes but am having a problem finding it on my phone.. i have dled it to my pc then unzipped and saved that unzipped folder to my pc then copied it to the program files on my htc diamond and when i do the config tools and choose path i choose program files and then the folder for the alienware theme then ok and when i g2 the config menu i bring down the menu thing and nithing any help? hat am i doing wrong? thanks

Comment

• D/\SH
                                Owner - Staff
                                • Feb 07

Originally posted by gangmobb
                                i have installed this thmes but am having a problem finding it on my phone.. i have dled it to my pc then unzipped and saved that unzipped folder to my pc then copied it to the program files on my htc diamond and when i do the config tools and choose path i choose program files and then the folder for the alienware theme then ok and when i g2 the config menu i bring down the menu thing and nithing any help? hat am i doing wrong? thanks
                                does this extract into a .theme file? and if make sure the .theme isnt in a folder than in another folder..... has to be placed in the root of the folder by itself.

Comment

Working...