Re: Carbon Theme

Thanks for your upload :D

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Originally posted by padawan
      thanks for your upload :d

hi dont forget to hit that thanks button and marked ass installed on the left

grtz weesje
      moderator@spj
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• MRamsden
        • Apr 10

I am getting somewhere. I can download these now I just have to do it with the PPC... I download the cabs and install from the storage disk. Then reboot... I can see the carbon buttons and stuff but wallpaper does not change for me.. I used the 0.6.7 deal too... I dont even see any themes in there to choose from and I have installed 3 themes.. I cant even try to install the alien theme it crashes and I even tried to install a new file same deal.

I have no clue what I have done wrong... I even did the sprint clock fix and I cant even tell you if it is actualy done?? Help? LOL

Comment

• jr5416
          • May 12

Originally posted by MRamsden
          I am getting somewhere. I can download these now I just have to do it with the PPC... I download the cabs and install from the storage disk. Then reboot... I can see the carbon buttons and stuff but wallpaper does not change for me.. I used the 0.6.7 deal too... I dont even see any themes in there to choose from and I have installed 3 themes.. I cant even try to install the alien theme it crashes and I even tried to install a new file same deal.

I have no clue what I have done wrong... I even did the sprint clock fix and I cant even tell you if it is actualy done?? Help? LOL
          When u put the cabs in ur phone did u double click on em so they could install before u rebooted ur phone?And u saying ur using the diamond configuration .6.7.
          sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• MRamsden
            • Apr 10

Yes I am using the .6.7 config.

But with the CAB I just double click on ti and it opens installs and I reboot and I get no wallpaper on any page

Originally posted by jr5416
            When u put the cabs in ur phone did u double click on em so they could install before u rebooted ur phone?And u saying ur using the diamond configuration .6.7.

Comment

• jr5416
              • May 12

Yes I am using the .6.7 config.

But with the CAB I just double click on ti and it opens installs and I reboot and I get no wallpaper on any page
              Did u uncheck tflo3d before u install the theme and u do not need .6.7 config to install a cab the config is only if u installing .zip themes

-do this uncheck tflo3d from settings-personal -and then today
              -u then go in2 file or resco ex what ever one u have
              -once in there look for the carbon cab double click on it let it install soft reset
              -then go to setting personal and check tflo3d again c what happens u should be good .
              sigpic

Comment

• MRamsden
                • Apr 10

Ok-

I have done everything you said two times now still same deal... I have everything, dialer, buttons ect... I just do not have wallpaper. I still have not got the sprint flip clock to work... write protection errors when I try to overwrite the old files with the new ones on that.

Did u uncheck tflo3d before u install the theme and u do not need .6.7 config to install a cab the config is only if u installing .zip themes

-do this uncheck tflo3d from settings-personal -and then today
                -u then go in2 file or resco ex what ever one u have
                -once in there look for the carbon cab double click on it let it install soft reset
                -then go to setting personal and check tflo3d again c what happens u should be good .

Comment

• jr5416
                  • May 12

Seems like a problem over on ur side how bout you try a diff theme just to c if the carbon them is giving u the problem ,follow the same instructions i gave u only if the theme is in a cab .
                  sigpic

Comment

• MRamsden
                    • Apr 10

I have tried multiple themes and I dont get any wallpaper. I fixed the sprint clock deal... Just cant get wallpapers with the themes

Seems like a problem over on ur side how bout you try a diff theme just to c if the carbon them is giving u the problem ,follow the same instructions i gave u only if the theme is in a cab .

Comment

• jr5416
                      • May 12

You gotta change the wallpaper on ur own bro u have to look for them in file explorer.
                      sigpic

Comment

• MRamsden
                        • Apr 10

I dont know where they go to find them lol

You gotta change the wallpaper on ur own bro u have to look for them in file explorer.

Comment

• dieselthefuel
                          • Apr 12

Unfortunatly my screen did not show the theme either and i can not find the zip file, is there any way you can give a little more detailed description on how to get that done please? Thanks for your time.

--------- New Post Merged on 14/4/2009 at 0121 --------

This is going to be a super silly question, but on the pics of this theme, the call history is highlighted in red, mine is in yellow, how to I convert mine to red
                          Last edited by dieselthefuel; April 14, 2009, 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

I dont know where they go to find them lol
                            go to the settings tab and than to wallpaper, click no when it asks to use default and than once you do that just navigate to whatever folder has your picture yu want to use....

Originally posted by dieselthefuel
                            Unfortunatly my screen did not show the theme either and i can not find the zip file, is there any way you can give a little more detailed description on how to get that done please? Thanks for your time.

--------- New Post Merged on 14/4/2009 at 0121 --------

This is going to be a super silly question, but on the pics of this theme, the call history is highlighted in red, mine is in yellow, how to I convert mine to red
                            there are cabs in the taylors spj hacks thread.

Comment

• MRamsden
                              • Apr 10

I am aware how to do all that, I just have never seen the carbon wallpaper anywhere on the phone yet.

thanks though...

I am starting to get the hang of these things now lol

Originally posted by D/\SH
                              go to the settings tab and than to wallpaper, click no when it asks to use default and than once you do that just navigate to whatever folder has your picture yu want to use....

there are cabs in the taylors spj hacks thread.
                              --------- New Post Merged on 14/4/2009 at 1141 --------

Yes and Yes I did both of those

Last edited by MRamsden; April 14, 2009, 10:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• michaelh66
                                • May 02

I am having the same problem with the wallpaper. I also installed the green to red cab and now some items are green and others are red. This is the first theme I have installed.

Comment

Working...