X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Superman369
    • Sep 22

Re: HTC Black (original)

Originally posted by mytheory
    Yea I already know verizon's hardware is crippled compared to all other versions of the touch pro. But they have the best service at least in my area, and with even thebest phone with out service would make it a very expensive paperweight. I just wanted to know if this specific theme (not anything about the phone or other programs) given the crippled verizon version made their TF3D signifcantly slower. When I had my default layout on TF3D it didn't run half bad (thought it could be faster, but don't we all agree), but sometimes using this theme makes the tabs extremely slower.

Thanks.
    OK......but thats why its making your phone run laggy.....because its crippled......
    Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
    Need it all in one thread?Click Here
    Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
    Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
    Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
    The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
    Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• mytheory
      • Dec 09

I think this has already been covered and we all agree. Moving on: Anybody actually with a Verizon used this theme?

Comment

• Superman369
        • Sep 22

I think this has already been covered and we all agree. Moving on: Anybody actually with a Verizon used this theme?
        If you already know and agree, then why are you clogging the thread askin why its running lagy? And I was just tryin to help you.....

sigpic
        Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

yes this will work on the verizon model without troubles.

Comment

• tdiddyo7
            • Dec 21

i just downloaded the file and it is in a zipped folder do i need to extract the file before putting them on my htc

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by tdiddyo7
              i just downloaded the file and it is in a zipped folder do i need to extract the file before putting them on my htc
              yes extract form the zip folder and place onto a regular folder on your storage card ( i made one for themes) and than use the TF3-D Config tool to apply and you will be golden.

Comment

• hoodzfavorite
                • Jul 07

ok i have throttle launch but its also sayin i have touchflo 3d would these themes work for it?

Comment

• Superman369
                  • Sep 22

Originally posted by hoodzfavorite
                  ok i have throttle launch but its also sayin i have touchflo 3d would these themes work for it?
                  If you have a mogul like your profile says, you do not have touchflo 3d. If anything, you have touchflo 2d. So you can try the themes in that section...if you are infact running TF2D

sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                    • Mar 31

Originally posted by hoodzfavorite
                    the touchflo3d you have is just the theme for throttle, not the real touchflo3d
                    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
                    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
                    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
                    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• gonzale20
                      • Dec 20

The black theme is great and thanks for everything you guys do. It took a little time but got it installed on phone with a little reading. After it was set as theme the phone is now twice as slow ( cheaking weather scrolling back to home it takes like 5-8 seconds for home menu to come up) i tried the soft reset but no luck. Any advise would be appreciated

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Originally posted by gonzale20
                        The black theme is great and thanks for everything you guys do. It took a little time but got it installed on phone with a little reading. After it was set as theme the phone is now twice as slow ( cheaking weather scrolling back to home it takes like 5-8 seconds for home menu to come up) i tried the soft reset but no luck. Any advise would be appreciated
                        what provider and what rom are you running on?

Comment

• gonzale20
                          • Dec 20

well the service provider of the phone is sprint. And and about the rom im running i dont have any idea to be honest. what ever comes with that phone is whats still on there. Im not gaget savey so if there is something better to run to make my phone work that would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by gonzale20
                            well the service provider of the phone is sprint. And and about the rom im running i dont have any idea to be honest. what ever comes with that phone is whats still on there. Im not gaget savey so if there is something better to run to make my phone work that would be appreciated. Thanks
                            you just answered your own question with your answer. you are slow because the stock diamond sprint rom through sprint is a cow. i would go custom and that would solve the problem for you.

Comment

• 3KDCII
                              • Dec 22

Just downloaded the original black TFlo3D theme and it looks great keep up the great work..
                              "BE YOURSELF"- The world worships the "ORIGINAL"

Comment

• gonzale20
                                • Dec 20

Well at least the phone being as slow as a cow can be fix. i looked under roms for the diamond and it seems like there is a lot of them .Questions::::::::::::::
                                If you could recommend a rom that would make the stock touch diamond from sprint run adiquitly with your themes which one would you choose.
                                And to be honest with you the things that say you guys are not responsible for anthing that could happen to ours phones is kind of scary. how worried should one be if they follow your steps you provide. Im shure its something you must put on rom downloads to CYA

Comment

Working...