Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SaintJ
    • Mar 16

Re: HALO Interface on PPC

Thanks, my bad. I think my point may have made though.
    sigpic

Comment

• AKHNAETON
      • Aug 26

Originally posted by D/\SH
      look at the video in this threads first post...... that will prove that you do have that folder:
      https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...complete+vista
      Yep, that did it!

Thanks a lot D/\SH for pointing in the right direction. Hats down to the developer...I loved the "sensation" it gives of having Cortana for your own ;-) Great conversation starter and head turner. Now I'm so looking forward to seeing more of this kind of work.

Thanks again!!

Comment

• riceandbeans
        • Sep 15

Wow, that now that's epic! You definently outdid yourself. So uh... doing a Gears of War version anytime soon ?

Comment

• JudgeDredd
          • Sep 05

Thanks and I am looking into it. :)

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
            • Jul 09

Originally posted by JudgeDredd
            Thanks, nice forum you guys got here. Didn't even know about it until I googled my halo theme.
            Dude, by far the sickest mobile phone shit of all time...damn dude this is crazy I gotta give u mad props for makin this...u truly got some skillz bro...u got any other themes u made?

--------- New Post Merged on 5/10/2008 at 0717 --------

one quick question...when I put my mogul to sleep (i.e. pressing the power button to turn off the backlight) cortana keeps saying the greetings sound and when I press the power button again to wake up the device I get the error code cannot execute\programfiles\lakeridge\wisbaradvancedeskto p\wakeup.exe any help is appreciated
            Last edited by Sh0wNuF; October 05, 2008, 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            sigpic

Comment

• ch4d117
              • May 18

Hey I am trying to put this interface on my phone, I am using WAD2... and when I open the theme there is some stuff that arent where they are supposed to be such as the clock dock, also Cortana repeats the same thing over and over, I have used all of the steps listed here and on the lakeridge forum, but still cant seem to figure out what the problem is.. I didnt know if I had to have a certain version of WAD2 or what it is I am doing wrong, I love this theme its great but just want to make it run smooth and the way it should.. I am using the htc 6900 if that matters.. any help would be great! thanks!

Comment

• 1uk3isd3ad
                Minion >:(
                • May 18

i have the same problem with the theme folder missing...just cant seem to find it lol do i need WA3? thanks in advance guys
                This is my sig and it is the awesomest sig on SPJ!

:PDT_Armataz_45:sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by 1uk3isd3ad
                  i have the same problem with the theme folder missing...just cant seem to find it lol do i need WA3? thanks in advance guys
                  you have wisbar advance desktop as well as wisbar advance right?

Comment

• 1uk3isd3ad
                    Minion >:(
                    • May 18

Originally posted by D/\SH
                    you have wisbar advance desktop as well as wisbar advance right?
                    just wad2, ima try it with wa3 installed

--------- New Post Merged on 23/10/2008 at 1037 --------

Originally posted by 1uk3isd3ad
                    just wad2, ima try it with wa3 installed
                    lol sorry dash, i had the programs mixed up, i was only using wisbar advanced so i installed wad and it worked just fine, awesome work judgedredd
                    Last edited by 1uk3isd3ad; October 23, 2008, 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    This is my sig and it is the awesomest sig on SPJ!

:PDT_Armataz_45:sigpic

Comment

• DaRedLight
                      • Jun 16

I think this is SICK...I could see me keeping this on my phone for at least three months...and that's good. I will say the sounds(effects) were usefull for me.
                      Last edited by DaRedLight; October 24, 2008, 05:14 PM.
                      Is it better to be loved...or to be feared?!

Comment

• teppei82
                        • Oct 28

I'm very new to the HTC Mogul and I just had a quick question. I downloaded the Wisbar and the three files, but I am lost after this. My files aren't folders like they should be. Do I have to do this on my laptop?

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by teppei82
                          I'm very new to the HTC Mogul and I just had a quick question. I downloaded the Wisbar and the three files, but I am lost after this. My files aren't folders like they should be. Do I have to do this on my laptop?
                          to get it started yes but you arent following the steps you need wisbar advance and wisbar advance desktop.... read through the thread and you will find out how to install.

Comment

• raziel26
                            • May 28

I did everything the instructions stated and i still am not able to see the theme i have WA3 and WAD 1.3.0.5 I installed the theme halo L and halo P into the theme folder on the device

--------- New Post Merged on 12/11/2008 at 0935 --------

Ok I removed the old wisbar desktop and installed WAD2 and it looks good but when i try to do stuff it keeps telling me "Your trying to access a restricted area" although that is cool and all how do you navigate around to other pages its getting kinda annoying.

--------- New Post Merged on 12/11/2008 at 0917 --------

OH MY FREAKIN GOD never mind guys I just figured it out LLLOOLL I guess looking at the screens would help I never thought that I was this much of a noob lol.
                            Last edited by raziel26; November 12, 2008, 08:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                            sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by raziel26
                              I did everything the instructions stated and i still am not able to see the theme i have WA3 and WAD 1.3.0.5 I installed the theme halo L and halo P into the theme folder on the device

--------- New Post Merged on 12/11/2008 at 0935 --------

Ok I removed the old wisbar desktop and installed WAD2 and it looks good but when i try to do stuff it keeps telling me "Your trying to access a restricted area" although that is cool and all how do you navigate around to other pages its getting kinda annoying.

--------- New Post Merged on 12/11/2008 at 0917 --------

OH MY FREAKIN GOD never mind guys I just figured it out LLLOOLL I guess looking at the screens would help I never thought that I was this much of a noob lol.

hahahahaha glad that you got it and if you enjoy please be sure to hit the thanks button as well as the installed button in the first post :>

Comment

• Zilliano
                                • Jul 18

I have a question.
                                My WAD2 setup doesn't have that font used for the weather panel....so it looks like a jumbled bunch of numbers.
                                Where can I get that font? Or am I just missing something?

--------- New Post Merged on 28/11/2008 at 0334 --------

Also, when I add applications to the launcher, there are no icons.
                                I'm doing SOMETHING wrong, aren't I? >.<
                                Last edited by Zilliano; November 28, 2008, 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...