X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angiekay
    • Aug 23

Re: 3D Button Dialer skin with SMARTDIAL

Originally posted by 1mrlcb
    I think after you install the cab there should be a cab inside 1 of those zips im guessing

ok, I've read through the stickies in this section relevant to dialer skins and all, and one more question. I DO NOT have a dialer skin app installed nor have I ever used one, so would I need to install that 3D button dialer app Dash speaks of in his tutorial thread about installing these dialer skin apps????? or just this cab file along with the color zip that I chose?

just want to make sure, I just got my rom flashed (thanks to Dash) and I'm not looking to screw things up!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: 3D Button Dialer skin with SMARTDIAL

Originally posted by angiekay
      ok, I've read through the stickies in this section relevant to dialer skins and all, and one more question. I DO NOT have a dialer skin app installed nor have I ever used one, so would I need to install that 3D button dialer app Dash speaks of in his tutorial thread about installing these dialer skin apps????? or just this cab file along with the color zip that I chose?

just want to make sure, I just got my rom flashed (thanks to Dash) and I'm not looking to screw things up!!!!
      im not sure if we have any skins for this specific dialer or who would since i dont use a qvga device anymore besides test..... maby xda does skins doe these...... and there is also google : >

Comment

Working...