• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: As By REQUEST! BJs TOMMY LEE S2U2 Theme

Originally posted by angiekay
    ok, so i went to dowload the s2u2 1.03 version, since that one seems to be the newest and when i click on the "install" blue button to the right, it doesn't pop up to save it or nothing, it just changes to "uninstall", am i downloading it somewhere on my computer, god I DON'T KNOW!!

I'M SO SORRY I'M STUPID ABOUT THIS STUFF!!
    you know thats not near the newest version of the app 1.21 is the newest.

Comment

• angiekay
      • Aug 23

Originally posted by D/\SH
      you know thats not near the newest version of the app 1.21 is the newest.
      OK, GREAT!!! awesome, IT'S WORKING!!! only one problem though, my time is showing like 24hr clock mode???? how do i change it to regular 12hr format? I've already checked in the S2U2 settings and there's nothing there about the clock?

thanks for all your help!!!!
      Last edited by angiekay; August 30, 2008, 07:54 PM. Reason: adding
      sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

OK, GREAT!!! awesome, IT'S WORKING!!! only one problem though, my time is showing like 24hr clock mode???? how do i change it to regular 12hr format? I've already checked in the S2U2 settings and there's nothing there about the clock?

thanks for all your help!!!!
        under the settings of the s2u2 you will see clock and you can change it from there....... its 2 or 3 sections from the bottom.

Comment

• angiekay
          • Aug 23

Originally posted by D/\SH
          under the settings of the s2u2 you will see clock and you can change it from there....... its 2 or 3 sections from the bottom.
          GOT IT! THANKS SO MUCH!! it's working now completely, didn't know i had all those options that i could "scroll" through like that...thanks again...
          sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

GOT IT! THANKS SO MUCH!! it's working now completely, didn't know i had all those options that i could "scroll" through like that...thanks again...
            no problem angie glad that you gotit and enjoy........ you will start to get the hang of things dont worry...... its all a learning process that we all had to go through.

Comment

Working...