Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: VistaPhone 2008

Originally posted by sarwan
      Question, is there a difference between
      1>Wisbar Advance 3
      2>Wisbar Desktop

Or can i just install Wisbar Advance 3
      yes they are totally different apps that have totally different functionality.

Comment

• Touchtone
        • Dec 20

Originally posted by D/\SH
        yes they are totally different apps that have totally different functionality.

In what way are they different? can you please give more details about the 2 apps and what it does?

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by Touchtone
          In what way are they different? can you please give more details about the 2 apps and what it does?
          look at the threads here they have the description of the app and the developers site in the first post...

Comment

• tIlTtHiS0216
            • Dec 15

still cant get to work.....need help :(

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by tIlTtHiS0216
              still cant get to work.....need help :(
              1. ok did you follow the steps in the first post?
              2. did you install the correct version of both wisbar advance and wisbar advance desktop
              3. what steps did you take when you tried to install this theme?

we need more details other than i cant get this too work to be able to help you.....

Comment

• tyquan1980
                • Dec 28

You do great work dash. I also like that ultimate vista you did i got that one n my phone right now.. An now i'm going ot try out this one..

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by tyquan1980
                  You do great work dash. I also like that ultimate vista you did i got that one n my phone right now.. An now i'm going ot try out this one..
                  thanks but this isnt my work or my post of this theme lmao.... but anyways im glad tohat you like the looks of this and like my vista ultimate theme :>

Comment

• tyquan1980
                    • Dec 28

This is not working for my desktop theme. What should i do d/\sh help me out man please when you get around to it. I gotit to work on my wisbar advance but not for my wisbar advance desktop..

--------- New Post Merged on 29/1/2009 at 0836 --------

Sorry my wisbar advabce desktop. There isn't a wisbar advance desktop theme for it when i download it. but everything else works just fine.

--------- New Post Merged on 29/1/2009 at 0831 --------

I have wisbar advance 3 And wisbar advance And wisbar advance desktop 2 All on my phone D/\sh..

--------- New Post Merged on 29/1/2009 at 0844 --------

Dam sorry again i'm getting all confused here trying to make this work lol.. Wisabr advance 3 And wisbar advance desktop And wisbar advance desktop 2

--------- New Post Merged on 30/1/2009 at 1224 --------

Were do i go to see the bottons like on the sample pictures you have? I downloaded everything but i don't see that menuon my phone.
                    Last edited by tyquan1980; January 29, 2009, 11:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• tyquan1980
                      • Dec 28

cayou help me out dash? i installed the wisbar advance 3 an wisbar advance desktop but on the wisbar desktop i get numbers an grey boxes. don't know what to do. i cant get it right for the wisbar advance desktop

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

this is not working for my desktop theme. What should i do d/\sh help me out man please when you get around to it. I gotit to work on my wisbar advance but not for my wisbar advance desktop..

--------- new post merged on 29/1/2009 at 0836 --------

sorry my wisbar advabce desktop. There isn't a wisbar advance desktop theme for it when i download it. But everything else works just fine.

--------- new post merged on 29/1/2009 at 0831 --------

i have wisbar advance 3 and wisbar advance and wisbar advance desktop 2 all on my phone d/\sh..

--------- new post merged on 29/1/2009 at 0844 --------

dam sorry again i'm getting all confused here trying to make this work lol.. Wisabr advance 3 and wisbar advance desktop and wisbar advance desktop 2

--------- new post merged on 30/1/2009 at 1224 --------

were do i go to see the bottons like on the sample pictures you have? I downloaded everything but i don't see that menuon my phone.
                        cayou help me out dash? I installed the wisbar advance 3 an wisbar advance desktop but on the wisbar desktop i get numbers an grey boxes. Don't know what to do. I cant get it right for the wisbar advance desktop
                        first of all this isnt my release... Seond chill the hell out you impatient ass. I have a life and am not on spj all the time!! I got to chill with my friends, work, help family, etc.... I dont live to serve you so why did you keep whining at me to help you and post 7 times in a row which is an infraction and im going to give you a 3 day bn for doing so.... Sorry you have to follow the rules.

Comment

• sierratr1
                          • Apr 17

thank you............

Comment

Working...