Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

OMJ's 3.03 WM6.1 Custom Touch ROM w/ UC, GPS, REV A! 6/26/08

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

OMJ's 3.03 WM6.1 Custom Touch ROM w/ UC, GPS, REV A! 6/26/08

Here is my Custom rom based off the new Official Sprint rom, thanks goes out to DCD![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

*Before flashing this rom....*

-You MUST unlock w/ ImCokeMan's v2.31 unlocker

-I recommend Flashing the Official Sprint rom .exe to upgrade your radio to 3.42.30 (skip post-flash Customization if you're non-Sprint)(If you are a Sprint user, let the Customization run)

RUU_PPST_Vogue_SPRINT_WWE_3.03.651.2_Radio_3.42.30 _AM_NV_2.04_Ship.exe

-Now you can flash my rom

CE OS 5.2.19208 BUILD 19208.1.0.1

PagePool is set to 16, I've included the pagepool change if you would like to modify....personally, I have mine set to 24.

For the time being, this will be the only rom I'll be releasing. I may possibly cook some carrier specific roms in the future.

Included apps:
    • AE Button Plus
    • Advanced Config v2.1
    • BT Audio
    • Device Lock
    • DotFred Tsk Mgr
    • Flash Video Bundle
    • GPS Today
    • GPS Viewer
    • Google Maps
    • HHC (HTC Home Customizer) v10final
    • HTC Audio Mgr
    • HTC Home 2.1
    • Inbox menu ext
    • Live Search
    • NueLED
    • Opera
    • PIM Backup
    • Pocket RAR
    • QuickMenu
    • TCPMP
    • TouchPal v3
    • Screen Capture
    • SIP change
    • Sprint Telenav
    • Sprint TV
    • Total Commander
    • User Customization
    • Vista dialer skin
    • VistaHide Battery Guage
    • Yahoo GO v2
    ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/OM...tom.Sprint.exe

v2 changelog:

-added roaming only fix
    -removed isext.dll for tethering
    -removed TouchPal
    -added diamond keyboard
    -GPS-Today now disabled by default

Here is a clean version, carrier customization has been replaced w/ User Customization. None of the carrier customizations have been added (Telenav, Sprint TV, Opera, Live Search, etc), but all the cabs are in \windows.

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/OM...rint.Clean.exe
    Last edited by Mike20PR; June 30, 2008, 03:14 PM.
  • TAR
    Staff Team HTC
    • Apr 04

Re: OMJ's 3.03 WM6.1 Custom Touch ROM w/ UC, GPS, REV A! 6/26/08

bout to flash now....lol

Comment

• broSki
      Old Timer/Snr Member
      • Feb 12

hmmmmm, tempting but im good, ill stay stock for now lol and plus it has to many crap
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by broSki
        hmmmmm, tempting but im good, ill stay stock for now lol and plus it has to many crap
        i jsut flashed to give it a try.

Comment

• broSki
          Old Timer/Snr Member
          • Feb 12

let us know how it compares to stock rom
          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
          LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
          LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
          Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by broSki
            let us know how it compares to stock rom
            ok been running for almost a day and love this rom!!!! this is very stable the net is blazing fast and the gps locks right when i open the program..... i dont even see connecting through google maps!!!! i highly recommend this rom for any vogue user.

Comment

• Mike20PR
              SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
              • Mar 31

Originally posted by D/\SH
              ok been running for almost a day and love this rom!!!! this is very stable the net is blazing fast and the gps locks right when i open the program..... i dont even see connecting through google maps!!!! i highly recommend this rom for any vogue user.
              ok dashy!!! ima take your work for it, im gonna go for it to see if it works for me
              ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
              ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
              ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
              ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• skiiman1
                • May 19

Is there a Verizon version for this ROM?

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by skiiman1
                  Is there a Verizon version for this ROM?
                  not at the moment but you can run this and during the customization just soft reset before they start.

Comment

• skiiman1
                    • May 19

not at the moment but you can run this and during the customization just soft reset before they start.
                    And this ROM should work with my VX6900 correct?

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

And this ROM should work with my VX6900 correct?
                      yes just follow the steps to flashing and make sure that your bootloader is unlocked.

Comment

• skiiman1
                        • May 19

yes just follow the steps to flashing and make sure that your bootloader is unlocked.
                        Ok...I think im going to give this ROM a try...lol it seems like im updating ROMs once a month.

So I checked out all the programs that come with this ROM and most of them are the same as the previous OMJ ROM from 5/08.

My specific question is how does this 3.03 radio differ from the previous radio version for a verizon network phone.

Comment

• raybond25
                          MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
                          • Apr 05

Ok...I think im going to give this ROM a try...lol it seems like im updating ROMs once a month.

So I checked out all the programs that come with this ROM and most of them are the same as the previous OMJ ROM from 5/08.

My specific question is how does this 3.03 radio differ from the previous radio version for a verizon network phone.
                          3.03 is not the radio version...it's that this is OMJ 3.03 Touch ROM the radio is 3.42 and is contained in the sprint official ROM which must be flashed first and then this one this radio is just an updated radio version for faster gps locks, better signal, etc.
                          IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
                          IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                          ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
                          FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
                          SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

• skiiman1
                            • May 19

Originally posted by raybond25
                            3.03 is not the radio version...it's that this is OMJ 3.03 Touch ROM the radio is 3.42 and is contained in the sprint official ROM which must be flashed first and then this one this radio is just an updated radio version for faster gps locks, better signal, etc.
                            Hi Dash.

I guess I'm further outdated than I thought. I did the unlock a while ago to upgrade my Verizon Touch to 3.37.10 which I was successfull in doing.

Then I ran the Verizon Rom listed in this thread:

https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...d.php?t=163299

So I think I need to upgrade my radio. Where can I do that?

Andre

Comment

• raybond25
                              MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
                              • Apr 05

Hi Dash.

I guess I'm further outdated than I thought. I did the unlock a while ago to upgrade my Verizon Touch to 3.37.10 which I was successfull in doing.

Then I ran the Verizon Rom listed in this thread:

https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...d.php?t=163299

So I think I need to upgrade my radio. Where can I do that?

Andre
                              like i said to get this updated radio you have to flash to the newest sprint official ROM which is linked in the first post...you can do this just make sure you soft reset before sprint customizations run, then you can flash to this ROM soft resetting before sprint customizations again
                              IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
                              IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                              ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
                              FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
                              SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

Working...