Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_3.56.651.0_RS_3.42.02_SPCS2.0 4_PPST_0619_Ship.exe 6-24-08

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_3.56.651.0_RS_3.42.02_SPCS2.0 4_PPST_0619_Ship.exe 6-24-08

RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_3.56.651.0_RS_3.42.02_SPCS2.0 4_PPST_0619_Ship.exe OFFICIAL 6-24-08

Mirror (thanks bradtrump)
    Mediafire
    Rapidshare.com

Still CE OS 5.2.19208 Build 19208.1.0.2
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

Re: RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_3.56.651.0_RS_3.42.02_SPCS2.0 4_PPST_0619_Ship.exe 6-24-08

i see it say official but not at htc.com so is it leak before due date????

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_3.56.651.0_RS_3.42.02_SPCS2.0 4_PPST_0619_Ship.exe 6-24-08

Originally posted by cOderz
      i see it say official but not at htc.com so is it leak before due date????
      yeah its official and the final version of the build....... they are overflowed and i emailed and they said that they are gonna have it up by tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

• puertoblack2003
        OG Member
        • Nov 08

thanks dashy..i thought i was lostey in sausey...lol

SPJ Bulletin @
        forum.smartphonejunkie.org
        Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• broSki
          Old Timer/Snr Member
          • Feb 12

o shittttttttttttttttttttttt is this really it, the official release? the one which allows sprint tv, wm 6.1, and mms???? or what, im so psyched i cant even think
          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
          LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
          LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
          Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• TAR
            Staff Team HTC
            • Apr 04

hell yessss!!!

Comment

• worldwide
              • May 07

downloaded early this mornin not too much of a difference new drivers camera and such can't put in newer version of wmwifirouter they say its some kind of security thing newer navigation speedier gps lock its aight i guess.
              How do you know where I'm at if you haven't been where I've been. Understand where I'm coming from?

Comment

• broSki
                Old Timer/Snr Member
                • Feb 12

Originally posted by worldwide
                downloaded early this mornin not too much of a difference new drivers camera and such can't put in newer version of wmwifirouter they say its some kind of security thing newer navigation speedier gps lock its aight i guess.
                newer navigation??? what u mean, show us screenies, is sprint tv working flawless, and mms and is it wm 6.1?
                NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by broSki
                  newer navigation??? what u mean, show us screenies, is sprint tv working flawless, and mms and is it wm 6.1?
                  the new version like the omj rom has for the nav.

Comment

• broSki
                    Old Timer/Snr Member
                    • Feb 12

Originally posted by D/\SH
                    the new version like the omj rom has for the nav.
                    o ok so its the one me and u got? see I told u its new and better then the cab u sent me lol, im wondering when our update shit is coming out lol
                    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                    Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• worldwide
                      • May 07

Originally posted by broSki
                      yes it is 6.1 sprint tv is flawless and its mms the same as the leaked versions
                      How do you know where I'm at if you haven't been where I've been. Understand where I'm coming from?

Comment

• thenewone
                        • Mar 26

do i need to relock to update this rom

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by thenewone
                          do i need to relock to update this rom
                          yes you do have to relock look in my signature at the learn how to flash thread and you will find the relocker there.

Comment

• worldwide
                            • May 07

Originally posted by D/\SH
                            yes you do have to relock look in my signature at the learn how to flash thread and you will find the relocker there.
                            actually i did'nt relock i used the current unlocker it flashed fine with it. coke's recommendation
                            Last edited by worldwide; June 24, 2008, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• broSki
                              Old Timer/Snr Member
                              • Feb 12

Originally posted by worldwide
                              actually i did'nt relock i used the current unlocker it flashed fine with it. coke's recommendation
                              yes but for some others it will cause shit to happen to ur device so its best to re lock
                              NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                              Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

Working...