• Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Windows Media Player Reloaded Skin

Windows Media Player Reloaded Skin
    Requirements:Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5 / 6
    Overview:The reloaded Theme of Windows Media Player in 2 Colors. Available for all device

[break]

More Info:the Windows Media Player Reloaded Skin free for Pocket PC how to use this skins Paste the extracted (after download)folder into Storage Card's main folder. Open WM Player and go to options, skins tab, and you can see the system is searching for new skins. Click next or previous to see all skins that are copied. There you are...
    Code:
    none
    Download Instructions: there is 2 color on a zip file
    http://rapidshare.com/files/123489612/Media.zip.html
  • kudvu002
    • Mar 04

Re: Windows Media Player Reloaded Skin

look i know we have the talent here and this is an easy request! i just want this to be the same red as guava bubbles on your items in settings(hope you get me) need this skin to top off a theme!
    Allerizon 6800/(Storm) maybe?

Comment

• TweetyBear
      • Mar 01

um..this isn't the area to reqeust but then i don't know if we even have request for this...
      IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
      NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
      NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
      NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

• kudvu002
        • Mar 04

Originally posted by TweetyBear
        um..this isn't the area to reqeust but then i don't know if we even have request for this...
        exactly so get off me....hahahaha.....i just need nine or diane to see if they can just change that background color to red! guava bubbles red!

Comment

• dianeofarcadia
          • May 13

Originally posted by kudvu002
          exactly so get off me....hahahaha.....i just need nine or diane to see if they can just change that background color to red! guava bubbles red!
          LMAO. I am looking at this thinking I wonder if I can do it!
          Give me a couple of days, just came off finishing up one and of course real life is getting in the way of playing but will try and see what I can do. ;)

Tips on how to search the site HERE

Comment

• kudvu002
            • Mar 04

Originally posted by dianeofarcadia
            LMAO. I am looking at this thinking I wonder if I can do it!
            Give me a couple of days, just came off finishing up one and of course real life is getting in the way of playing but will try and see what I can do. ;)
            damn i was just so happy to see you replied and then i read days and the smile went away...ahaha...j/k i just tried looking at it myself seeing if i could extract the files from windows but i wouldnt know what to replace..oh well...thnx for your response..omnia looks great!

Comment

• dianeofarcadia
              • May 13

damn i was just so happy to see you replied and then i read days and the smile went away...ahaha...j/k i just tried looking at it myself seeing if i could extract the files from windows but i wouldnt know what to replace..oh well...thnx for your response..omnia looks great!
              I got the file extracted and am looking at it right now. shouldn't be too hard to do just need a few minutes of time to try it out and that usually doesn't happen until 1 in the morning..lol. but like I said, will see what happens later tonight. Would you mind if keep the buttons black or would you like the whole thing red?

Comment

• kudvu002
                • Mar 04

Originally posted by dianeofarcadia
                I got the file extracted and am looking at it right now. shouldn't be too hard to do just need a few minutes of time to try it out and that usually doesn't happen until 1 in the morning..lol. but like I said, will see what happens later tonight. Would you mind if keep the buttons black or would you like the whole thing red?
                whole thing preferably but whatever you can knock out! im not a skinner and have been looking for ways of doing this...in my mind i figured its was easy as 1,2 and done because your just changing the colors but then i opened and found out i was wrong!

Comment

• dianeofarcadia
                  • May 13

whole thing preferably but whatever you can knock out! im not a skinner and have been looking for ways of doing this...in my mind i figured its was easy as 1,2 and done because your just changing the colors but then i opened and found out i was wrong!
                  haha, we think alike but it is never just 123.
                  fiddled with the portrait, right now the buttons are black but that might change will work some more tomorrow. (sorry dude - patiences ) then need to test it. If it all works will share it as soon as I can.

thanks~

Comment

Working...