Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dommora
    • Nov 20

Re: All NFL Teams

You, kind sir, have created that which I was searching for. I had found and tried to install a couple others with no success. Your theme worked immediately and I sincerely thank you. Many hours of searching for an Oakland Raiders theme that worked have brought me here. I think I will stay awhile . . .

Comment

• MikeyD
      Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
      • Apr 25

Originally posted by dommora
      You, kind sir, have created that which I was searching for. I had found and tried to install a couple others with no success. Your theme worked immediately and I sincerely thank you. Many hours of searching for an Oakland Raiders theme that worked have brought me here. I think I will stay awhile . . .
      glad you like it.......you will love it here...i know i do
      Can't Access Something Click Here
      Can't Find Something Click Here
      Need Help, Check Out the Help Desk Click Here
      sigpic
      IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
      FOLLOW THE RULES
      AND PLEASE CLICK INSTALL ON ALL APPS AND THEMES
      PLEASE POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING HERE

Comment

• disaster22
        • Nov 26

im new to this whole theme and manila stuff.. how do you install on the device... can you explain in a few easy steps instead of other ppl saying go search here or there... just let me know..

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by disaster22
          im new to this whole theme and manila stuff.. how do you install on the device... can you explain in a few easy steps instead of other ppl saying go search here or there... just let me know..
          we tell you where to look so you can get used to using the search feature that you can find above in a couple places.... ( on the taskbar and to the right of the banner) (both above) heres the link which i easily found by performing such a search :>

https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...d.php?t=174896

the above was just one of many links that i got from the search....

Comment

• josh2143
            • Dec 08

I think that all of these are great, but is there any chance of getting a Steelers theme for TF3D. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Josh

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by josh2143
              I think that all of these are great, but is there any chance of getting a Steelers theme for TF3D. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Josh

as stated all aroudn the boards since they take over 30 hours to skin there will be noi requests for touchflo

Comment

• josh2143
                • Dec 08

Originally posted by D/\SH
                as stated all aroudn the boards since they take over 30 hours to skin there will be noi requests for touchflo

I understand that it takes a long time to skin. If I knew how to do it myself I would. I was just curious if since he did all the 2D ones if he was planning on doing the 3D ones. I didn't see any of the no requesting touchflo anywhere, if I had I wouldn't have said anything, and I did search everywhere that I knew of. (I'm not saying they don't exist, just that I didn't see em). Anyways, have a good weekend, and I enjoy your mods as well.

Josh

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

I understand that it takes a long time to skin. If I knew how to do it myself I would. I was just curious if since he did all the 2D ones if he was planning on doing the 3D ones. I didn't see any of the no requesting touchflo anywhere, if I had I wouldn't have said anything, and I did search everywhere that I knew of. (I'm not saying they don't exist, just that I didn't see em). Anyways, have a good weekend, and I enjoy your mods as well.

Josh
                  this thread doesnt have touchflo2d skins in it.... these are tsk regular theme files..... i dont know what you have been smokign to think these were touchflo 2d themes but send some of it my way lmao

Comment

• josh2143
                    • Dec 08

Ok, I thought they were, I guess I was mistaken. But you know you really don't have to talk down to people who don't know as much about these phones as you do. This is my first smartphone, and I'm just trying to learn about it. I am a fireman, not a programmer or a computer guru. I was just looking for some help.

Josh

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Ok, I thought they were, I guess I was mistaken. But you know you really don't have to talk down to people who don't know as much about these phones as you do. This is my first smartphone, and I'm just trying to learn about it. I am a fireman, not a programmer or a computer guru. I was just looking for some help.

Josh
                      wow i nicely stated that these werent for touchflo and that these were tsk themes and than pulled a joke.... i did nothing wrong and am a down to earth guy that doesnt feel i know everything since i dont so chill out loosen up and take a joke.... i dont like being serious all the time and like to joke....
                      sorry if you took it the wrong way but come on bro you are more sensative than a female on her rag if you take that as me being a dick to you.

Comment

• Superman369
                        • Sep 22

Josh

Josh

Josh

Yea man, I can tell he was just jokin. I joined this site just 3 months ago, and I didnt know anything about this stuff. We just try to get people to get used to researching and stuff on their own so they actually learn. And I'm not a programmer or anything either. I'm actually along the line with you, I'm a cop. And as for the whole TF2D and TF3D thing, the 3D ones are RIDICULOUSLY more difficult and involve so much more to make then the 2D ones, thats the only reason there are so many 2D ones and not many 3Ds one. Everyone here, staff and members, will help when they can. But the key thing is to teach people, and the best way to learn is by doing. Thats all man. If we did all the work for people, then they would never truly learn, you know. So just chill back, read up, and enjoy the site:)
                        Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
                        Need it all in one thread?Click Here
                        Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
                        Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
                        Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
                        The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
                        Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by Superman369
                          Yea man, I can tell he was just jokin. I joined this site just 3 months ago, and I didnt know anything about this stuff. We just try to get people to get used to researching and stuff on their own so they actually learn. And I'm not a programmer or anything either. I'm actually along the line with you, I'm a cop. And as for the whole TF2D and TF3D thing, the 3D ones are RIDICULOUSLY more difficult and involve so much more to make then the 2D ones, thats the only reason there are so many 2D ones and not many 3Ds one. Everyone here, staff and members, will help when they can. But the key thing is to teach people, and the best way to learn is by doing. Thats all man. If we did all the work for people, then they would never truly learn, you know. So just chill back, read up, and enjoy the site:)
                          haha thanks and for sure.... and for future references when i add lmfao or lmao im just joking and trust me i get pretty dickish when i am pissed off at someone and you will know no doubt :>

Comment

• josh2143
                            • Dec 08

It's all good, I don't want to seem like an ass either. Just a little confused with all of this. I appreciate what you and all the designers do. Hopefully I'll get up on this shit soon. Oh and thanks superman.

Josh

Comment

• MadDj12
                              • Feb 11

Nice job on the cowboys one, I like it better than mine.

Comment

• dushumpin
                                • May 29

im new to this and i need to know how do i get this theme and how do i get them on my phone?

Comment

Working...