Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sweetgurly21
    • May 09

Re: My Mobiler v1.23 (Freeware)

had problems installing this what do i need to do. i saved it to the computer, extracted it and now is saying cannot execute when i try to open it.

Comment

• BiG JeW
      ADMIN-Watch what you say!
      • Feb 09

Originally posted by sweetgurly21
      had problems installing this what do i need to do. i saved it to the computer, extracted it and now is saying cannot execute when i try to open it.
      Make sure you click the my mobiler exe file. The phone has to be connect to pc!!
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
      PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• sweetgurly21
        • May 09

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by sweetgurly21
          why double post? jew just answered your questions..... did that work?

Comment

• sweetgurly21
            • May 09

didn't mean to double post just thought it didn't go through. about the program i will probably do without. thanks for the help. you guys are wonderful

Comment

• crazaytalent
              • Aug 20

Re: My Mobiler v123 (Freeware)

Thanks Dash...great app... itll be a big help especially when it come to cusomizing and moddin my mobile when on my pc
              New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
              Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
              How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by crazaytalent
                Thanks Dash...great app... itll be a big help especially when it come to cusomizing and moddin my mobile when on my pc
                no problem bro and tell us how you like it if you dont mind :>

Comment

• crazaytalent
                  • Aug 20

I've gotta say, i love My mobiler, its a handy and useful lil app, especially if your someone who makes use of customizing and modding your ppc through active sync (or windows mobile device center, for vista I beleive).

Personally I found that one of the most productive purpose for the use of my mobiler is the fact that while i am tetherd to my comp I dont not have to pick up the actual hardware and mess w/ it, to keep track of and make sure everything is happening on the other end. That alone always ruined whatever I might have been doing as the usb can get a lil loose and ruin your connection, and as we all know messing up the active sync connection when tethered to your pc often causes too much hassels like having to start all over whatever you may be doing. It's nice to be able to be synced up, and and still be able to see and mess w/ your mobile device but in another window on your pc; as opposed to messing w/ the hardware and ruining your progress and connection... or working blind and hoping all goes well until you can check it out afterward. (but thats just me...lol)

Another useful feature is the fact that it allows you to set up screen capture which is a feature that I havent had much chance to use but the potential is great, (i.e. needing to do a screen capture so you can post it up... say on spj in hopes of someone smarter than you seeing what's wrong and helping you out...lol) or the basic, wanting to show off what you can and are doing w/ your mobile device... to people, w/o actually havent to go out and shove your phone in someones face...lol

Seriously though... its a sweet and helpful lil program for me!

Hope this helps!
                  New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
                  Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
                  How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by crazaytalent
                    I've gotta say, i love My mobiler, its a handy and useful lil app, especially if your someone who makes use of customizing and modding your ppc through active sync (or windows mobile device center, for vista I beleive).

Personally I found that one of the most productive purpose for the use of my mobiler is the fact that while i am tetherd to my comp I dont not have to pick up the actual hardware and mess w/ it, to keep track of and make sure everything is happening on the other end. That alone always ruined whatever I might have been doing as the usb can get a lil loose and ruin your connection, and as we all know messing up the active sync connection when tethered to your pc often causes too much hassels like having to start all over whatever you may be doing. It's nice to be able to be synced up, and and still be able to see and mess w/ your mobile device but in another window on your pc; as opposed to messing w/ the hardware and ruining your progress and connection... or working blind and hoping all goes well until you can check it out afterward. (but thats just me...lol)

Another useful feature is the fact that it allows you to set up screen capture which is a feature that I havent had much chance to use but the potential is great, (i.e. needing to do a screen capture so you can post it up... say on spj in hopes of someone smarter than you seeing what's wrong and helping you out...lol) or the basic, wanting to show off what you can and are doing w/ your mobile device... to people, w/o actually havent to go out and shove your phone in someones face...lol

Seriously though... its a sweet and helpful lil program for me!

Hope this helps!
                    glad that you like and thanks for the review and your thoughts of the product :> very nice to see this coming from other members besides staff and myself :>

Comment

• m260gt
                      • Jun 26

wow love this program. i like true connect too, but this is a good alternative since that one wont work. thanks.

Comment

• MikeyD
                        Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
                        • Apr 25

Originally posted by m260gt
                        wow love this program. i like true connect too, but this is a good alternative since that one wont work. thanks.
                        told you brother we wont stear your wrong.......it is a cool app
                        Can't Access Something Click Here
                        Can't Find Something Click Here
                        Need Help, Check Out the Help Desk Click Here
                        sigpic
                        IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
                        FOLLOW THE RULES
                        AND PLEASE CLICK INSTALL ON ALL APPS AND THEMES
                        PLEASE POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING HERE

Comment

• jr5416
                          • May 12

guys im having trouble i installed the exe ,it says im not connected i have it connected to windows mobile is that y should i download activesync
                          sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• MikeyD
                            Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
                            • Apr 25

Originally posted by jr5416
                            guys im having trouble i installed the exe ,it says im not connected i have it connected to windows mobile is that y should i download activesync
                            yes you need to run active sync then my mobiler will recognize it
                            Can't Access Something Click Here
                            Can't Find Something Click Here
                            Need Help, Check Out the Help Desk Click Here
                            sigpic
                            IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
                            FOLLOW THE RULES
                            AND PLEASE CLICK INSTALL ON ALL APPS AND THEMES
                            PLEASE POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING HERE

Comment

• V I P
                              previously codydavis22
                              • Oct 04

Does anybody have a cab version of this? Every time I flash I have to run the damn exe version on my computer and it would be nice if i could just pop a cab in my sashimi.

Comment

• V I P
                                previously codydavis22
                                • Oct 04

Originally posted by V I P
                                Does anybody have a cab version of this? Every time I flash I have to run the damn exe version on my computer and it would be nice if i could just pop a cab in my sashimi.
                                Bump bump....i know there is a cab somewher

Comment

Working...