Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Joker Darknight Movie Theme

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D_Mysterio
    Mogul Dude Father
    • Apr 10

Joker Darknight Movie Theme

thanks to doc i forgot i had some joker pics i edit for a page awhile back so i used em to make a joker theme all but the landscape start so ENJOY

and don't forget..ah you won't fotget
    Last edited by D_Mysterio; September 11, 2008, 11:13 AM.
    LEARN TO SEARCH
    To View Software Threads And More You Must Go Here First!!!
    REQUEST A SIG/AVATAR
    Please Search All Related Threads Before Posting For Help
    ''Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Tell that dude ''Go cook his own damn fish!'' he eats for a life time''
    -D_Mysterio
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Joker Darknight Movie Theme

Originally posted by D_Mysterio
    thanks to doc i forgot i had some joker pics i edit for a page awhile back so i used em to make a joker theme all but the landscape start so ENJOY

and don't forget..ah you won't fotget
    dman bro you are awesome with these pictures!!!! i love the work that you do. hit me up with a pm i got a proposition for you.

Comment

• broSki
      Old Timer/Snr Member
      • Feb 12

nice bro, why do i get the feeling that the joker is gona be loved more then batman in new movie? RIP Heath
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• D_Mysterio
        Mogul Dude Father
        • Apr 10

Originally posted by broSki
        nice bro, why do i get the feeling that the joker is gona be loved more then batman in new movie? RIP Heath
        that's because they are my good friend i for one am already in love with heath's joker i think the reason for it being no matter what you do with batman him and joker are the two top characters in the whole series so i think they did well to focus on the #1 villian in batmans life then to beat around the bush like most of these comic movies but thats just what i think lol
        LEARN TO SEARCH
        REQUEST A SIG/AVATAR
        ''Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Tell that dude ''Go cook his own damn fish!'' he eats for a life time''
        -D_Mysterio

Comment

• D_Mysterio
          Mogul Dude Father
          • Apr 10

Originally posted by D/\SH
          dman bro you are awesome with these pictures!!!! i love the work that you do. hit me up with a pm i got a proposition for you.
          thanks dash i try haha i'm still learn as i go but i love doing it
          LEARN TO SEARCH
          REQUEST A SIG/AVATAR
          -D_Mysterio

Comment

• broSki
            Old Timer/Snr Member
            • Feb 12

that's because they are my good friend i for one am already in love with heath's joker i think the reason for it being no matter what you do with batman him and joker are the two top characters in the whole series so i think they did well to focus on the #1 villian in batmans life then to beat around the bush like most of these comic movies but thats just what i think lol
            yup, good point. I feel like a kid with this movie when it comes out, part 1 was good i thought. And joker is his #1 villain, the guy never dies lmaoo. Speculation has it that its probably the best they have seen heath ledger act.
            NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
            Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• D_Mysterio
              Mogul Dude Father
              • Apr 10

yup, good point. I feel like a kid with this movie when it comes out, part 1 was good i thought. And joker is his #1 villain, the guy never dies lmaoo. Speculation has it that its probably the best they have seen heath ledger act.
              and i would have to agree its showing the CRAZY joker don't get me wrong i love jack's version but heaths is going to put jokers type of crazy in plain view and what i've seen of the trailers i CAN"T WAIT!! AND IRON MAN IS NEXT WEEK AHH THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT SUMMER!!!
              LEARN TO SEARCH
              REQUEST A SIG/AVATAR
              -D_Mysterio

Comment

• D_Mysterio
                Mogul Dude Father
                • Apr 10

O and yes broSki i will be making a heartagram them in a few days or so i have a half a heartagram i wear from my GF LOL!
                LEARN TO SEARCH
                REQUEST A SIG/AVATAR
                -D_Mysterio

Comment

• broSki
                  Old Timer/Snr Member
                  • Feb 12

and i would have to agree its showing the CRAZY joker don't get me wrong i love jack's version but heaths is going to put jokers type of crazy in plain view and what i've seen of the trailers i CAN"T WAIT!! AND IRON MAN IS NEXT WEEK AHH THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT SUMMER!!!
                  dude, i am freakin stocked also bro, iron man gives me goose bumps bro especially when they play ozzie in the background jesus bro i get the itch lmaoo,, jack did play joker good but i also think heath might have done it better tho....and yes HIM is my favorite band and then 69 eyes and then lamb of god and so on....Ihave half a heartagram and my girl has the other half to lol nice bro lmaoo
                  NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                  Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• D_Mysterio
                    Mogul Dude Father
                    • Apr 10

dude, i am freakin stocked also bro, iron man gives me goose bumps bro especially when they play ozzie in the background jesus bro i get the itch lmaoo,, jack did play joker good but i also think heath might have done it better tho....and yes HIM is my favorite band and then 69 eyes and then lamb of god and so on....Ihave half a heartagram and my girl has the other half to lol nice bro lmaoo
                    Hahah who would've have thought yea i feel the same when i hear that ozzie with the iron man lol thats why in the iron man theme i put ''I am iron man'' that song was stuck in my head HAHA and i can't believe i met someone that also has half a heatagram hahah crazy and yes i agree heaths joker will be better
                    LEARN TO SEARCH
                    REQUEST A SIG/AVATAR
                    -D_Mysterio

Comment

• broSki
                      Old Timer/Snr Member
                      • Feb 12

Hahah who would've have thought yea i feel the same when i hear that ozzie with the iron man lol thats why in the iron man theme i put ''I am iron man'' that song was stuck in my head HAHA and i can't believe i met someone that also has half a heatagram hahah crazy and yes i agree heaths joker will be better
                      dude, HIM fans are growing everyday, in 2 years hIM is gona be huge in the US. theyre sounds are amazing, have u been to a concert yet?b/c i havnt yet and im dying to go
                      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                      Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• D_Mysterio
                        Mogul Dude Father
                        • Apr 10

dude, HIM fans are growing everyday, in 2 years hIM is gona be huge in the US. theyre sounds are amazing, have u been to a concert yet?b/c i havnt yet and im dying to go
                        no i haven't been either but maybe one day i will it be kool to catch one lol
                        LEARN TO SEARCH
                        REQUEST A SIG/AVATAR
                        -D_Mysterio

Comment

Working...