Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Android vs. iPhone: Let's Get Ready to Rumble

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phillynewsnow
    • Oct 11

[NEWS] Android vs. iPhone: Let's Get Ready to Rumble

Smartphone fans, prepare the ring: Some new research released this week is sure to send the Android-iPhone rivalry into overdrive.

Read More From Source
    https://www.phillynewsnow.com/

Interested in creating an online community? How about growing one? How about profiting from one? Does it all seem so confusing, though? It doesn’t have to be! Join SPJ Bulletin Communities to engage and network with beginner to seasoned online community managers just like you. Membership is free – register today or login if you have an account.
  • roopull
    Addict
    • Feb 27

Re: Android vs. iPhone: Let's Get Ready to Rumble

Looks like just about everyone took a hit when the Droid hit the market. There'll be a smaller hit when Nexus hits. And, when the next iPhone hits, the pendulum will swing in the opposite direction.

Yawn.

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by roopull
      Looks like just about everyone took a hit when the Droid hit the market. There'll be a smaller hit when Nexus hits. And, when the next iPhone hits, the pendulum will swing in the opposite direction.

Yawn.
      its just going to be back and fourth and the best will be whoevers is newest per say.... there is no overtaking or killing the iphone, they are just going to have to compete and come up with fresh ideas and new hardware to keep themselves all close.... come on wm you arent even in the fight anymore? you been around for how much longer than both android and the iphone? time to pick it up but as you said roopul just going to be one of those back and fourth things as newer technology and ideas arise.

Comment

• roopull
        Addict
        • Feb 27

So long as HTC is making devices for WinMo, I think they'll be fine - specifically when the Snapdragons hit.

If HTC abandons them, they'll really have a hard go with it. I'm sorry, but Motorola and the others are just outclassed by HTC. The ONLY thing that makes the Droid worth a crap is the OS. In every other respect, the TP2 runs circles around it... I'm hoping the Qwerty Nexus (or whatever they'll call it) is what the Droid and TP2 should have been... a TP2 running Android 2.+ with twice the processing power of the TP1.

I can see Palm dying off, but the other 4, I think, are here to stay.

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by roopull
          So long as HTC is making devices for WinMo, I think they'll be fine - specifically when the Snapdragons hit.

If HTC abandons them, they'll really have a hard go with it. I'm sorry, but Motorola and the others are just outclassed by HTC. The ONLY thing that makes the Droid worth a crap is the OS. In every other respect, the TP2 runs circles around it... I'm hoping the Qwerty Nexus (or whatever they'll call it) is what the Droid and TP2 should have been... a TP2 running Android 2.+ with twice the processing power of the TP1.

I can see Palm dying off, but the other 4, I think, are here to stay.
          i dont see palm dying out if anything i honestly would see windows mobile purchasing them and paying for further advancement with palm webos and such....

Comment

Working...