X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Maintenance-Server adding Module

I've been researching into adding an Apache module so people that is behind an proxy can able to view the site properly..

I have received emails about members and guest can't see the site page properly because they are either in school or at a job that mask there system through proxy.

So i have consider it and i did my homework because we on a windows server it couldn't be done. Thanks to the guys at apachelounge they made it possible to do it now.You will only face issue on the site with undeliverable and site not found for a brief moment.

pb

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Maintenance-Server adding Module

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
    I've been researching into adding an Apache module so people that is behind an proxy can able to view the site properly..

I have received emails about members and guest can't see the site page properly because they are either in school or at a job that mask there system through proxy.

So i have consider it and i did my homework because we on a windows server it couldn't be done. Thanks to the guys at apachelounge they made it possible to do it now.You will only face issue on the site with undeliverable and site not found for a brief moment.

pb
    sweet you already did it pb? no down time was even needed?

Comment

• puertoblack2003
      OG Member
      • Nov 08

Re: Maintenance-Server adding Module

Originally posted by D/\SH
      sweet you already did it pb? no down time was even needed?
      no not yet..i was testing it on my test server. it appears to work.But i wont know till i do it live...this is a brief announcement..just in case.

SPJ Bulletin @
      forum.smartphonejunkie.org
      Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

Working...