• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Vbulletin Forum Board Raffle

Hey guys,

ever want to host your own community forum? Do you have a hobby and would like to start a community forum?

The version number for this license is 3.6.8, Its a life time license no lease, but v bulletin will give you an opportunity to upgrade to the newer version but you would have to pay to upgrade.You can't beat it for $5.00 dollars.The standard is $195.00

spj will raffle off one of the license that is available.This is how it works on the top of the page you'll see a donation box that i just created.In the center you'll see donate click on that.The price of the raffle is $5.00 you can purchase as many as you like. The raffle will end on Nov 19,2009.The winner wont be announce till Nov 21,2009

Once i announce the winner arrangement needs to be made so i can transfer the license under your name.I will give you full details on how to go through all that.

P.S when you donated please add in comment area "vbulletin raffle".

Good luck

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List:

Last edited by puertoblack2003; October 19, 2009, 08:33 PM.

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Vbulletin Forum Board Raffle

oh shit! vb forums are all the fuss and hell at 5 bucks a pop you cant beat that! i was wondering what that donation box thingy for raffle was doing there hahaha i thought you were going to the newest version finally and had to pay an upgrade fee.

Comment

• puertoblack2003
      OG Member
      • Nov 08

Originally posted by D/\SH
      oh shit! vb forums are all the fuss and hell at 5 bucks a pop you cant beat that! i was wondering what that donation box thingy for raffle was doing there hahaha i thought you were going to the newest version finally and had to pay an upgrade fee.
      na bro they jack the price up..i'm not going to upgrade...and the thing is my lic dont expire till april of 2010 but they want me to pay full price like if i'm buying another forum..hell no

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
        na bro they jack the price up..i'm not going to upgrade...and the thing is my lic dont expire till april of 2010 but they want me to pay full price like if i'm buying another forum..hell no
        damn hell yeah i would ride it out till the end and than do it if wanted or desired upon than.... better to wait to since the hacks at first wont be readily available like in this version...... good look to all who participate.

Comment

• puertoblack2003
          OG Member
          • Nov 08

Originally posted by D/\SH
          damn hell yeah i would ride it out till the end and than do it if wanted or desired upon than.... better to wait to since the hacks at first wont be readily available like in this version...... good look to all who participate.
          yep..no hack wont work probably anyways.Different forum structure...I'm cool with this version,they'll still support it anyways.

thanks bro

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

Working...