Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

HTC HERO Review By PB

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

HTC HERO Review By PB

ok it's spj time for a review.I've now have the HTC Hero for about 2 days,And to be honest i don't miss windows mobile. everything that i had on my pro is now on my hero..It was a bit confusing to how things work but i managed to learn the features and functions.And I'm very impressed.

There a few things i didn't like and hope android make adjustments.The web browsing is awesome, i like the clarity but its a bit slow for me when connecting or searching to any web site

For the life of me where the hell is the speaker button on the phone??? hahahaha The voice mail is off the hook i like the setup, and lastly android need to improve the email setup and the delete all button which this one don't have,I would have to delete each email one by one.

But overall i'm liking this device and it has everything i need t do no extra stuff...I'm glad i waited.

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

Re HTC HERO Review By PB

I'm glad you like it pb. I'm enjoying the hell off my hero also. Although i do notice the hiccups in smoothness when it comes to the cpu i dont miss winmo at all either, the glass screen is kick ass and im typing soo fast on the keyboard. now next in line for next year... the htc dragon
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• puertoblack2003
      OG Member
      • Nov 08

Re: Re HTC HERO Review By PB

Originally posted by Mike20PR
      I'm glad you like it pb. I'm enjoying the hell off my hero also. Although i do notice the hiccups in smoothness when it comes to the cpu i dont miss winmo at all either, the glass screen is kick ass and im typing soo fast on the keyboard. now next in line for next year... the htc dragon
      htc dragon yea i heard something about it in the U.K region i'll look into it.yea bro I'm like an old kid with a new toy..my wife tells me am i ever going to put it down...hahahaha but now having it on my hands it feels smooth ...aint complaining tho...

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• Mike20PR
        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
        • Mar 31

Re Re HTC HERO Review By PB

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
        htc dragon yea i heard something about it in the U.K region i'll look into it.yea bro I'm like an old kid with a new toy..my wife tells me am i ever going to put it down...hahahaha but now having it on my hands it feels smooth ...aint complaining tho...
        Time to update your profile then haha

Comment

• GokuSS3
          • Jun 02

Re HTC HERO Review By PB

Thanks for the Review PB my upgrade is due in December so i think i am gonna go one. So far i have not hear a bad thing about the Hero yet ....
          sigpic
          The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
          How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
          If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• puertoblack2003
            OG Member
            • Nov 08

Re: HTC HERO Review By PB

Time to update your profile then haha
            hahaha yea i forgot about that

Originally posted by GokuSS3
            Thanks for the Review PB my upgrade is due in December so i think i am gonna go one. So far i have not hear a bad thing about the Hero yet ....
            yea bro ..trust me you wont be disappointed.

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• Mike20PR
              SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
              • Mar 31

Imo there isnt anything bad to say lol. I was also impressed with the grand mayority praising the sprint hero with the exeption of those that prefer a hardware keyboard.

Comment

• GokuSS3
                • Jun 02

Re Re Re HTC HERO Review By PB

Imo there isnt anything bad to say lol. I was also impressed with the grand mayority praising the sprint hero with the exeption of those that prefer a hardware keyboard.
                Yeah that would be one thing i would miss how is the keyboard on that phone ?
                sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                  SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                  • Mar 31

Re Re Re Re HTC HERO Review By PB

Awesome imo. I use the compact qwerty in portrait and full in landscape. After a calibration setup i type fast as hell and almost never miss a key. But dont take my word for it. Try it out yourself.

Im replying from my hero btw

Comment

• puertoblack2003
                    OG Member
                    • Nov 08

Re: Re Re Re HTC HERO Review By PB

well the keyboard aint to bad.Its not a hardware board but once you tilted to the side then you'll have the full qtwery look.

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• GokuSS3
                      • Jun 02

Re Re Re Re Re HTC HERO Review By PB

Awesome imo. I use the compact qwerty in portrait and full in landscape. After a calibration setup i type fast as hell and almost never miss a key. But dont take my word for it. Try it out yourself.

Im replying from my hero btw
                      Yes will have to go to a store an play with one for a while. I had a diamond for a while so compact qwerty is nothing new to me. I have a pro an it a lot lol!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• PHE-NOM
                        Creativity Unleashed
                        • Oct 14

is that the same as the snapdragon? this one? ......... hey pb, what you think of the round sprint design over the squared one?
                        sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
                        TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• puertoblack2003
                          OG Member
                          • Nov 08

Re: Re Re HTC HERO Review By PB

Originally posted by PHE-NOM
                          is that the same as the snapdragon? this one? ......... hey pb, what you think of the round sprint design over the squared one?

to be honest its not that bad....i thought it was going to be a bulky look but i'm happy tho

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• benmiller
                            • Feb 09

Re HTC HERO Review By PB

I wonder if the dont include the delete all because you can manage the email from your gmail acount also if you had to do some serious cleaning up in it I think that would be the easier way to do it or grab a ITouch and piggy back off the wifi haha.

Comment

• PHE-NOM
                              Creativity Unleashed
                              • Oct 14

Re Re Re HTC HERO Review By PB

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
                              to be honest its not that bad....i thought it was going to be a bulky look but i'm happy tho
                              yeah, i think it looks better round. i havent felt it yet, but i think it looks way better. it looks more high-end, lol. i'll be joining you hopefully soon too. gonna be doing some android themes hopefully also.
                              sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
                              TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

Working...