X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

[MUST-READ] How Much Does A Smartphone Really Cost

well guys as many of you know i have a subscription from pcworld.There's was a interesting article on page#33 and i thought to share with you.This may help you decide when or if you're looking around for a decent carrier and how the price is compared to other carriers.All i have to say is I'm glad I'm with Sprint...lol

see for yourself !

Click image for larger version

Name:	168486-smartphonechart_2_original.jpg
Views:	1799
Size:	90 Bytes
ID:	437987

The only difference i seen that at@t has the cheapest phone but you can see for yourself.

source info: HERE
    Last edited by puertoblack2003; September 18, 2009, 02:02 PM.

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • lacanfeisxn
    • Feb 22

Re: How Much Does A Smartphone Really Cost

I am sure all could be a nominal ~ $1.25 cheaper / mo if you bought online, most companies offer free activation online. It is however interesting to see that it is AT&T making the money off of the iPhone, because if you owned a blackerry it would approx the same amount. So how much of that money you pay AT&T to use your iPhone does AT&T send to Apple to keep the iPhone an AT&T only phone? Makes you feel jadded if you buy a Fuze, after-all you could get the same phone for other carriers for about the same price (but then you get into CDMA vs GSM)

Comment

• KJRain
      • Feb 28

I'm glad I got sprint.

Comment

• hauntedchild
        • Jun 14

Wow. Now if Sprint could just get their act together on customer service.

Comment

Working...