Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

iPhone users aren't the only ones to get cool apps

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

[NEWS] iPhone users aren't the only ones to get cool apps

The long-awaited flood of Google Android devices is about to hit the market, which should help bring more cool applications to new Android phones.

Motorola will be the next big manufacturer to announce its Android phone. The company plans to formally unveil it at an event on Thursday in San Francisco. Motorola has already been reaching out to developers to get them on board to create new applications that it hopes will drive demand for the new phones.

Mobile applications for smartphones are hot. The fact that Apple's App Store has had more than 1 billion downloads after only being around for a year means that smartphone users are hungry for applications that make their phones more useful and fun. But developers, whether they are large or small, have limited resources and time, and they must choose which platforms to develop applications for first.

So far, it's clear that the iPhone is the first platform developers target. As a result, Apple now has the largest mobile App Store on the market with over 75,000 applications. What this means for consumers is that it's more likely that the newest and hottest applications are available on the iPhone before other devices.

More Can Be Read >> HERE
    Attached Files

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: iPhone users aren't the only ones to get cool apps

i feel android will be the ones that will give the iphone the biggest run for their money, they have the name of google behind them, the look and htc now behind them, motorola making for them, samsung also making a device thats android based.... with all these different providers and manufacturers of these android phones will help grow the app store majorly since its not just covering one service provider and just one device.... when and if the iphone goes to other providers i can seee that helping them amjorly too, but by the time that happens i feel android will be hot on their tales already and have the momentum going sicne many would use the upgraddes to gett trhe android phone not knowing the iphone is coming to their service provider.

Comment

• tlpalmer01
      • Feb 20

Re: iPhone users arent the only ones to get cool apps

i agree with u dash, i cant wait to get my htc hero.....

Comment

• PHE-NOM
        Creativity Unleashed
        • Oct 14

Originally posted by tlpalmer01
        me too! im getting a tp2, them im ma turn around and sell it cash, so i can get the hero, shit i might get 2 heros! lol.
        sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
        TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• tlpalmer01
          • Feb 20

now thats some smart thinking..........

Comment

• puertoblack2003
            OG Member
            • Nov 08

Originally posted by tlpalmer01
            u and i both, i passed on the pre ! passing on the tp2 and finally i get MY HERO.!!!!! lol

SPJ Bulletin @
            forum.smartphonejunkie.org
            Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
              u and i both, i passed on the pre ! passing on the tp2 and finally i get MY HERO.!!!!! lol

awww im glad that im your hero pb

Comment

Working...