X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

[INFO] Resco Photo Viewer Alpha – photo album for Windows Mobile

Resco puts out some nice software like their file explorer, contact manager and pocket radio. One of their apps, in dire need of an overhaul, has been updated and is in the Alpha stages prior to official release. Please note that Resco Photo Viewer is a commercial application and this is just a preview of it. See new features and try it out after the break.

Here is Resco’s statement:

“For everyone that desperately awaits the release of the new version of the Photo Viewer, we have prepared an Alpha version. This version was not tested properly so far, so some crucial bugs might appear but even though this version seems to be pretty stable in normal use. Of course not all features are implemented so far but the most prior functions are. We will appreciate some bug reports if you will encounter some, but please don’t be too critical, it is only an Alpha version after all.”
    More Info: > HERE
    Attached Files

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • WebbD30
    • Aug 12

Re: Resco Photo Viewer Alpha – photo album for Windows Mobile

sounds sick as hell bro thank you for the post cant wait to get this on my Touch Pro

Comment

• mzlady26
      mzlady26
      • Jan 17

That looks like it is going to be pretty cool I wanna try, I wanna try, I wanna, I wanna. ROTFLMFAO
      Sexxy 1

Comment

• forty01
        Supporter
        • Nov 24

I still use the original professional version. It has more capabilities than most photo programs. Not touch friendly, but more capabilities, so this will be nice to upgrade to.

--------- New Post Merged on 9/9/2009 at 1106 --------

I just wanted to let those here know that I just posted the Beta version in the WM And PPC Application section of the forum. It appears that this will be a great program let alone Beta. Check it out and enjoy.
        Last edited by forty01; September 09, 2009, 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        sigpic
        About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
        Flashing a ROM Click Here
        Noob Zone Click Here
        How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

Working...