Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEW] SPJ FANTASY FOOTBALL (The Original)

Hey yalll...yes it is that time for that fantasy football as I had last year for just the staff guys....I have renewed both leagues and once again I am opening this up to staff, but now I am also allowing others to join....if you are interested in joining these league than here are the information below for both leagues....

league name: SMARTPHONEJUNKIE
    password: spj

and for the other

league name: SMARTPHONEJUNKIE2
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: SPJ FANTASY FOOTBALL (The Original)

Originally posted by ICEM/\N
    Hey yalll...yes it is that time for that fantasy football as I had last year for just the staff guys....I have renewed both leagues and once again I am opening this up to staff, but now I am also allowing others to join....if you are interested in joining these league than here are the information below for both leagues....

league name: SMARTPHONEJUNKIE

and for the other

league name: SMARTPHONEJUNKIE2
    got all joined for both for a totoal of 4 leagues now for me hahhaa, the draft time for both of these is the same as mine is their any way that we can get this changed so we dont have 3 drafts at the same time.

Comment

• Superman369
      • Sep 22

I need the league ID# for the staff one
      Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
      Need it all in one thread?Click Here
      Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
      Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
      Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
      The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
      Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by Superman369
        for what staff one are you talking? it is in the first post of the other football thread that you have posted in that goku made.... right in the first post and it is the one that i made and you signed up for..... dont know how you cant see it where all leagues are spread out tht you joined... lmao

Comment

• ICEM/\N
          The Man with the Plan!
          • Apr 10

Originally posted by Superman369
          Originally posted by D/\SH
          for what staff one are you talking? it is in the first post of the other football thread that you have posted in that goku made.... right in the first post and it is the one that i made and you signed up for..... dont know how you cant see it where all leagues are spread out tht you joined... lmao
          no I think he meant for my leagues dash...not the other ones...THE LEAGUES ID SHOULD BE THE league name...if not just send me your email sup and I will send you an invite...and that goes for anybody else on here...just send me your email via pm and I will get you an invite while spots last...if you were in that league last year than you would have already gotten an invite when I renewed the league because it sends invite automatically to the players from last year!
          FOLLOW ME>>>>
          Subscribe to my channel>>>>
          CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
          HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
          IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
          Forum Rules
          A Noob Guide
          Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
          Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic

Comment

• Superman369
            • Sep 22

no I think he meant for my leagues dash...not the other ones...THE LEAGUES ID SHOULD BE THE league name...if not just send me your email sup and I will send you an invite...and that goes for anybody else on here...just send me your email via pm and I will get you an invite while spots last...if you were in that league last year than you would have already gotten an invite when I renewed the league because it sends invite automatically to the players from last year!
            Yep, I tried the name but it said I need the ID#. Sending PM now.
            Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
            Need it all in one thread?Click Here
            Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
            Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
            Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
            The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
            Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

oic word and yuppers i got it right when i clicked join since i played last year :) this is insane that we could barely fill up 1 last year and now we got 4 and they arent all staff hahahhaa

Comment

Working...