Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[READ ME] READ ME Before Posting New Apps

Hi this is for the members who release applications or software here @spj we appreciate that you contribute to the site but we, as staff, need to solidify the process by which we do things. From now on if you are releasing you need to always check if it's already posted. If it is already posted and you have a new release/version of the application or software don't make a new thread, instead post a reply with the new release/version and download links so we can update the thread then and we don't end up with a lot of different threads taking up space. This will also help people that don't know which version is the latest when there are multiple posts; if you post an update you will still be credited with the update for keeping the thread up to date. That's about it thanks to all that contribute to make SPJ the way it is!

grtz cyber weesje
    administrator@spj
    Last edited by VenumX; August 12, 2009, 01:55 PM.
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • PHE-NOM
    Creativity Unleashed
    • Oct 14

Re: read me if you releas apps software

lets hope they follow up with this bro, it will be soooooo much cleaner this way.
    sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
    TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• puertoblack2003
      OG Member
      • Nov 08

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
      Hi this is for the members ho releas apps software here @spj whe like that your contribute to the site but whe as staff whant to follow this from now on about releasing you guys always check if its already posted well if its and you got new releas of the app software dont make a new thread but post a reply whit the new releas so whe can update the thread then and whe dont end up whit lots of threads taking up space and harder to keep track if the need update plus credit will be geving for you keeping the thread update thats about it thanks to all to contribute

grtz cyber weesje
      administrator@spj

yea what he said...lol yep just a touch bases to what we have talked about...thanks buddy

SPJ Bulletin @
      forum.smartphonejunkie.org
      Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• VenumX
        The VenumX Factor
        • Nov 14

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
        yea what he said...lol yep just a touch bases to what we have talked about...thanks buddy
        yeah there's been a bit of confusion lately so we wanted to get this out there :P please all admins/mods we need to keep people doing this to keep everything clean, if you refer someone to this thread and they still post new thread instead of replying; don't hesitate to give them an infraction!

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
        stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
        Join A Group:--> HERE
        Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• PHE-NOM
          Creativity Unleashed
          • Oct 14

lol, i help him out a little just now, lol. but this will be great if the members would please follow this advise, as it will make it easier for THEM to find stuff when using the search button too!
          sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
          TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• VenumX
            The VenumX Factor
            • Nov 14

Originally posted by PHE-NOM
            lol, i help him out a little just now, lol. but this will be great if the members would please follow this advise, as it will make it easier for THEM to find stuff when using the search button too!
            HELL NO PHE-NOM I just fixed the whole post, re-wrote it than you submitted yours and overwrote mine damnnnnnn....

haha restored it back to my version! :)
            Last edited by VenumX; August 12, 2009, 01:56 PM.

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Need to flash a rom?

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
              • Mar 27

np bro hope the follow it

Originally posted by VenumX
              yeah there's been a bit of confusion lately so we wanted to get this out there :P please all admins/mods we need to keep people doing this to keep everything clean, if you refer someone to this thread and they still post new thread instead of replying; don't hesitate to give them an infraction!
              thanks bro yeah it will be lot more clean also and better organized also will be the end of bumping zombie threads and if mods admin see a bunch of older builds move them to the bin save attachments in the post of the new if your to bussy lol send me pm haha

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
              ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
              video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
              NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
              LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
              TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
              sigpic

Comment

• forty01
                Supporter
                • Nov 24

Re: READ ME Before Posting New Apps

Like all the above statements state above, it should keep the threads cleaner, which keeps the site cleaner and less junk/trash. I know I'm always searching before I post and adding updates to existing threads, but if I miss something hit me up and let me know, so I can correct the actions. I'm not perfect... close, but not there yet :)
                sigpic
                About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
                Flashing a ROM Click Here
                Noob Zone Click Here
                How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

• VenumX
                  The VenumX Factor
                  • Nov 14

Originally posted by forty01
                  Like all the above statements state above, it should keep the threads cleaner, which keeps the site cleaner and less junk/trash. I know I'm always searching before I post and adding updates to existing threads, but if I miss something hit me up and let me know, so I can correct the actions. I'm not perfect... close, but not there yet :)
                  haha yeah that's fine we can usually tell the difference between someone that doesn't care about the rules of posting and someone that is trying but messes up every once in a while :P

sigpic

Need to flash a rom?

Comment

• crazaytalent
                    • Aug 20

Good stuff... Stickied... to make sure it gets seen in that section! hopefully itll help for it to not be overlooked!
                    New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
                    Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
                    How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

good stuff right here, thanks for taking the time to get this done guys, will def make the boards easier to find the newest and greatest and too see what is outdated at quick glance. will also work out nice sense the board default layout is newest post bump to top and if someone bumps the old version even when using the search that will be brought up above the newest version causing confusion and havak

Comment

• GokuSS3
                        • Jun 02

Good stuff Weesje this should be very helpful to the boards with posting.
                        sigpic
                        The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
                        How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
                        If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• ronaldsdv
                          • Mar 10

+1 on this idea .... with this the site will be much cleaner and much better organized and all relevant 411 will be found within the same thread ... great stuff

Comment

• parna1973
                            • Jun 12

Like always Cyber on top of your game, hope they follow inst..lol definetly will be easier on the searching side...thnxs
                            sigpicIf you have been helped hit the thumbs up

Comment

• ICEM/\N
                              The Man with the Plan!
                              • Apr 10

good work on starting this thread weesje....however this has always been a rule of ours and this was an excellent way to remind people to do it rather than just referring them to the forum rules or noob threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              FOLLOW ME>>>>
                              Subscribe to my channel>>>>
                              CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
                              HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
                              IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
                              Forum Rules
                              A Noob Guide
                              Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
                              Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic

Comment

Working...