X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

[ANNOUNCEMENT] A Thank You Email

Well its not often we get a "Thank You" from a member especially through an email anyways.Mostly all emails i get is support questions.But beside that.I just thought to share this because even though most people compare us to other site. and for some reason we don't shine like they do.But i always look at this site as a informative family oriented site that we all get along and help each other.But enough with the talks

I'm not sure if I'm on the right place to send a shout out, but I wanted to take sometime to give the recognition this man deserves. D/\SH went out of his to take care of me with a problem I had, really not his problem it was mine but he still took it upon himself to help me out. D/\SH Thank you very much for your help, I got the laptop up and running thanks to you. PuertoBlack thank you too brother for contacting me and letting me know what was up. If there is a true sense of belonging, this is the place!! D/\SH you have a friend for life bro' where I'm form something deeper than a friendship is a homie, and I just want you to know that in my book you are my nigguh, my homie, my uce, uso, sole, Hermano, Carnal...etc..you get the point..LoL...All bullshit aside I am truly grateful, and brother I live in Northen Cali where we're famous for our sticky icky, should you ever want to try some purple urckle, or some of that shit that you can throw against the wall and it sticks there, just holla homie. Thanks again D/\SH!!

I want to say thank you lalomartinez for your kind words and I'm sure that everyone else will appreciate it too.

-pb

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Re: A Thank You Email

Hi yeah agree + 10 ON THAT this is a realy nice email

grtz cyber weesje
    moderator@spj
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• streetnExx
      aka phillyboi6829
      • Oct 19

ya i totally agree with him. i love this site

brings a tear to my eye

[

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
        Well its not often we get a "Thank You" from a member especially through an email anyways.Mostly all emails i get is support questions.But beside that.I just thought to share this because even though most people compare us to other site. and for some reason we don't shine like they do.But i always look at this site as a informative family oriented site that we all get along and help each other.But enough with the talks

I want to say thank you lalomartinez for your kind words and I'm sure that everyone else will appreciate it too.

-pb

hahaha thanks lalao for the kind words and glad it got all up and running :) really you have the sticky icky too hahahahhaha gotta love it when it sticks to the wall :) got my hands on some purps the other day and was loving it hahahahaa... thanks again for the kind words and glad to help a brudda in need :)

Comment

Working...