Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Swypes new Technology, The New Input for Win Mo 7 and beyond

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

Swypes new Technology, The New Input for Win Mo 7 and beyond

I don't know if it's totally confirmed yet but here's this video I ran across on cent. I can't wait to be able to do this, now we shall be able to txt while driving with less hassle.
    http://cnettv.cnet.com/9742-1_53-50003669.html
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

• ohthebaby
    • Mar 31

Re: Swypes new Technology, The New Input for Win Mo 7 and beyond

those clever sons of *****es LOL

Comment

• TAR
      Staff Team HTC
      • Apr 04

Re: Swypes new Technology, The New Input for Win Mo 7 and beyond

thats pretty smooth

Comment

Working...