X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

3 Days Than Goodbye For A Long While

well basically geek squad screwed me over and said when i signed for my computer to get fixed that i gave HP the ok to fix it. well a damn screen they are trying to charge me $801.32 for!!!! i cant afford that and that means it stays there untile i can. but as i told the guy why would i pay that much when i can get a new one for that price with warrenty!!!! so im screwed since i have to bring my dads laptop over back to him in 3 days for when he goes back to work. so unfortunately i must leave my family here in 3 days until i can get some money saved. it could be anywhere from 3 months to 7-8 months for me to save up the cash to get a new one since i have student bills that need to be paid and all also since im still a college student. i seriously do love you guys and love how you have accepted me even though i do gt fusterated and can get snappy at times. Thanks for that and i will be back after this three day period when i get me a new laptop for school and of course my baby SPJ. so im gonna make these last three days golden for us!!! Thanks my family and gonna miss you all during this long period.

Thanks
    Matt aka D/\SH
    Co-Founder SPJ
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

Re: 3 Days Than Goodbye For A Long While

wow that is crazy bro...man...for that amount you can get 2 lappy walmart had a deal for 350 and its a dell. wow bro dont know what to say.hope you can one soon.....you know how to hit me up..

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• simplyput3456
      She's BACK
      • Mar 28

Originally posted by D/\SH
      well basically geek squad screwed me over and said when i signed for my computer to get fixed that i gave HP the ok to fix it. well a damn screen they are trying to charge me $801.32 for!!!! i cant afford that and that means it stays there untile i can. but as i told the guy why would i pay that much when i can get a new one for that price with warrenty!!!! so im screwed since i have to bring my dads laptop over back to him in 3 days for when he goes back to work. so unfortunately i must leave my family here in 3 days until i can get some money saved. it could be anywhere from 3 months to 7-8 months for me to save up the cash to get a new one since i have student bills that need to be paid and all also since im still a college student. i seriously do love you guys and love how you have accepted me even though i do gt fusterated and can get snappy at times. Thanks for that and i will be back after this three day period when i get me a new laptop for school and of course my baby SPJ. so im gonna make these last three days golden for us!!! Thanks my family and gonna miss you all during this long period.

Thanks
      Matt aka D/\SH
      Co-Founder SPJ
      Wow!! Take up a collection here Dash!! I'm sure we'll all pitch in....
      sigpic

Comment

• raybond25
        MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
        • Apr 05

Originally posted by simplyput3456
        Wow!! Take up a collection here Dash!! I'm sure we'll all pitch in....
        yeah damn bro i really hope it ain't more than 3 months... what would we do without dash? lol...i'm sure that all the Staff will start to pitch in with proggy's and all to help fill the hole
        IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
        IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
        ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
        FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
        SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

• ICEM/\N
          The Man with the Plan!
          • Apr 10

yo Dash...let me know on this thread or in a pm from beginning to end about what happened at Best Buy...because I used to work there and just from what you said in thread it sounds like bullsh*&t. I might be able to find ways for you to get around the bull that they are telling you if I know the whole story...so just pm me with the whole story and I'll see what I can do.
          Last edited by ICEM/\N; June 02, 2008, 10:24 PM.
          FOLLOW ME>>>>
          Subscribe to my channel>>>>
          CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
          HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
          IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
          Forum Rules
          A Noob Guide
          Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
          Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by smassele
            yo Dash...let me know on this thread or in a post from beginning to end about what happened at Best Buy...because I used to work there and it just from what you said in thread...it sounds like bullsh*&t. I might be able to find ways for you to get around the bull that they are telling you if I know the whole story...so just pm me with the whole story and I'll see what I can do.
            thanks and yeah i used to work their too and tried pulling the strings and it was a no go even at the store used to work for :<

but yea i gue if you guys as simplyput said would like to donate that would be helpful to getting me back sooner :> if not still straight and all....... info is in the signature.

Comment

• Mandingo
              • Nov 09

Your the ultimate in bullshyting your way out of free phone etc. and you couldn't twist there arms. But on another note ..I'm with smassele sound like Bullshyt from BestBuy.

CraigList, ..or ebay.....like Coderz.said..walmart....
              sigpic

Comment

• producer4u
                Just chillin on 22's
                • Apr 07

Hey D/\SH,
                Hit me up, my last offer still stands, if that will be of any help, u know what I am talking about.
                PM me, or hit me up on any of my messengers.
                I am willing to do all I can to help ya, since you have been so Golden for teaching me some things since my becoming a member @ SPJ...
                PEACE

Comment

• simplyput3456
                  She's BACK
                  • Mar 28

thanks and yeah i used to work their too and tried pulling the strings and it was a no go even at the store used to work for :<

but yea i gue if you guys as simplyput said would like to donate that would be helpful to getting me back sooner :> if not still straight and all....... info is in the signature.
                  Ok..Just donated Dash...hope it helps!
                  sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by Mandingo
                    Your the ultimate in bullshyting your way out of free phone etc. and you couldn't twist there arms. But on another note ..I'm with smassele sound like Bullshyt from BestBuy.

CraigList, ..or ebay.....like Coderz.said..walmart....
                    yeah i know but no way for this one they wanted the money for the repair or no computer you know and i cant BS someone to their face only over the phone it sux im cursed.

Originally posted by producer4u
                    Hey D/\SH,
                    Hit me up, my last offer still stands, if that will be of any help, u know what I am talking about.
                    PM me, or hit me up on any of my messengers.
                    I am willing to do all I can to help ya, since you have been so Golden for teaching me some things since my becoming a member @ SPJ...
                    PEACE
                    yeah cool only problem is that i dont have any phones that i can get at yu with forcthe lappy..... all i have is the instinct that i can part with right now since my family is using my other phones. andi can get in huge troubles and face time if i let that phone ou of my hands before release date..... but thansk again for hte offer i wish that i could since i really need a laptop.

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by simplyput3456
                      Ok..Just donated Dash...hope it helps!

ahhh thanks!! but you dont have to come on gurl you know that. you donated to the site and that is moreimportant than donating to me.... this place will be here without me ya know..... w got some great staff and all.... but once agian thank you for the donation it is very much appreciated.

Comment

• simplyput3456
                        She's BACK
                        • Mar 28

ahhh thanks!! but you dont have to come on gurl you know that. you donated to the site and that is moreimportant than donating to me.... this place will be here without me ya know..... w got some great staff and all.... but once agian thank you for the donation it is very much appreciated.
                        I know I didnt..besides..I already donated to the site..and I plan to do so monthly..so its all good..won't be the same without u...
                        sigpic

Comment

• raybond25
                          MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
                          • Apr 05

yeah totally agree dash=heart and soul of SPJ even with me as staff lol
                          IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
                          IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                          ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
                          FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
                          SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

• broSki
                            Old Timer/Snr Member
                            • Feb 12

yo dash wattup, hmmm, maybe we can arrange something, where i can lend u my old lappy for a lil while untill u finish saving up....its from 2003 but hey it helps, its an hp with 20gb hd, and 512ram with xp and wifi netgear pcmi card a/b/g
                            NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                            LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                            LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                            Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by broSki
                              yo dash wattup, hmmm, maybe we can arrange something, where i can lend u my old lappy for a lil while untill u finish saving up....its from 2003 but hey it helps, its an hp with 20gb hd, and 512ram with xp and wifi netgear pcmi card a/b/g
                              ahh broski thanks for the offer but i hate borrowing suff from people because if someting were to go wrong with it i would feel horrible and be in the same boat but double lol...... its all go ill find some way to get the cash and all just might take a while...... can log on at work but no programs due to the blocks and all on all the file sharing sites...... so i guess if i dont figure out something in these 3 days i will have to let my secrets out to the staff on how i find everything..... many different ways.

Comment

Working...