X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

A Fyi Bout D/\sh

im thinking very hard about relinquishing my position here at spj and let the staff take over my spot since i know they will do a great job since they have learned from me the best. im just getting sick and tired and quite frankly stressed about all the repeat questions, private messages and all that jazz. it clearly states not to email pm or im for support and people still do over 150 times a day to me just through pm. and than people dont read and repeating myself over and over gets tiring, stressful, and very annoying........ so unless i change my mind im MOST LIKELY gonna relinquish my spot and wish YOU, MY FAMILY the best but i will report back tomorrow with my final answer....... i just need some help to keep this place running and all with the questions, apps, games, and much much more..... so if i can get that i will stay and all and i wish the members would search its not hard at all....... but ill let you all know tomorrow after i sleep on it and see how it is going.

Thanks My Familia
    D/\SH
  • lalo41
    I930 User
    • Mar 05

Re: A Fyi Bout D/\sh

nooooooooooo dont do it is not going to be the same without you maybe forward all question to me or something lol

Comment

• BiG JeW
      ADMIN-Watch what you say!
      • Feb 09

Originally posted by D/\SH
      im thinking very hard about relinquishing my position here at spj and let the staff take over my spot since i know they will do a great job since they have learned from me the best. im just getting sick and tired and quite frankly stressed about all the repeat questions, private messages and all that jazz. it clearly states not to email pm or im for support and people still do over 150 times a day to me just through pm. and than people dont read and repeating myself over and over gets tiring, stressful, and very annoying........ so unless i change my mind im MOST LIKELY gonna relinquish my spot and wish YOU, MY FAMILY the best but i will report back tomorrow with my final answer....... i just need some help to keep this place running and all with the questions, apps, games, and much much more..... so if i can get that i will stay and all and i wish the members would search its not hard at all....... but ill let you all know tomorrow after i sleep on it and see how it is going.

Thanks My Familia
      D/\SH
      i dont even know what to say... I almost shead a tear and couldnt believe this... I am outta words and dont know what to say... but I STICKYED IT!
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
      PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• drsquash
        • Apr 30

I hope you dont you are one of the main reason i joined this site cause of your videos and knowledge PLEASE dont do this come on guys and gals speak up and show the D/\sh so love

D/\sh For PRESIDENT

Comment

• broSki
          Old Timer/Snr Member
          • Feb 12

no way, u cant be serious about this. som staff cant handle all the work here, and me and jew get at it hard but still it needs a touch of dash. You know without you this site would be all over the place, you are the ying to this sites yang,
          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
          Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• VenumX
            The VenumX Factor
            • Nov 14

Originally posted by broSki
            no way, u cant be serious about this. som staff cant handle all the work here, and me and jew get at it hard but still it needs a touch of dash. You know without you this site would be all over the place, you are the ying to this sites yang,
            a dash of dash would have been more appropriate i think :P dashy you know you wont leave us :P forward your PMs to me ill make sure these people are dealt with ;)

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
            stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
            Join A Group:--> HERE
            Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• broSki
              Old Timer/Snr Member
              • Feb 12

Originally posted by VenumX
              a dash of dash would have been more appropriate i think :P dashy you know you wont leave us :P forward your PMs to me ill make sure these people are dealt with ;)
              yea dash of dash, a touch of dash, lol whichever bro. nah he cant leave, this is crazy, I think dash needs a group hug it think
              NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
              Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• Mandingo
                • Nov 09

Cut your PM off to everyone except Admin and staff mod, Get laid (now accepting donation), Smoke a fatty,.....or just take 3months off like Tigerz. He's back now.....He should be fresh and invigorated. ..yeah that what you do... take 3 months come back fresh dude.
                sigpic

Comment

• Hockeyfan05
                  • Jan 07

go under a disguise name that only the staff and paid members know of.

Comment

• Mandingo
                    • Nov 09

Hey man i understand, that why i never applied for the vacant staff position because it turns into an obligation instead of something you do for fun. So I'll just sit back in the post and help when i can. You do a lot but lately with Broski, Big Jew try to help out a lot......Need to get the OG (Original Gangster) like Vennum(hiliary clinton duck for sniper fire), Tiger(Tom Hanks Lost), Cruzin Bx (where the hell is waldo). Get them to help out a little more or be more visiable......i think they hit you up the most because your more visable, post more, more youtube, etc. ......

Can't forget about .....(Dolimite) Coderz a.k.a owner a.k.a Mr. SPJ :)
                    Last edited by Mandingo; May 07, 2008, 12:38 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                      SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                      • Mar 31

Are You Serious!!!!?????? No Way, I Cant Believe This Dash. Cmon Theres Gotta Be A Way To Relieve Some Of The Work For You, Us Members Gotta Make A Pact To Answer Questions To Our Knowledge And Not Let Dash Carry All Of Them, Cmon Guys We All Learned A Lot Throughout This Site So Why Not Help Noob's Or Common Questions?? Stop Being Selfish And Help Others Just Like You Wanted Help When You Dnt Know Squat!! This Doesnt Apply To Pple Who Already Do This, Much Love And Respect Dash

Site Should Be Named Dash.com Lol
                      ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
                      ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
                      ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
                      ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• slam2003
                        • Mar 11

yea dash u cant leave.. this site wouldnt b the same.. thats like bill ates just giving up microsoft..

Comment

• loki007420
                          • Mar 13

whatever your decission is i wish you nothing but the best...

Comment

• tlpalmer01
                            • Feb 20

what would i do without my dash.....you r the reason i luv this site.....

Comment

• Tigerz
                              Tech-O-Shock
                              • Nov 15

d/\sh just DONT ACCEPT PMS form people in the member group only allow pms from staff, vip, and whoever else
                              Imglot.com - Free Image Host

sigpic

Comment

Working...