Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PsyChoTk
    • Jul 03

Re: Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

yea. i'm just tired of being treated like a criminal every time i call customer service. i've been with them since 2002, when it was nextel. I swear to god dash better hook me up with something or i'll teabag him.

as a side note, anyone need at TP2 for a discounted price? i have two of them.
    Originally posted by D/\SH
    you psychotk :)

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
      Just finished the paperwork to switch to Whorizon.

I don't get cr@p for a discount with $print. maybe 15% to my bill per month with $print is around $170.00 for two phones.
      hahahah there you go buddy you will love being with them trust me and woot woto got another verizoneer on the bandwagon with me welcome to the dark side brudda

yea. i'm just tired of being treated like a criminal every time i call customer service. i've been with them since 2002, when it was nextel. I swear to god dash better hook me up with something or i'll teabag him.

i hear you there and they treated me like the criminal after i had over 50,000 dolars worth of fraud... i was a premier customer with them and they allowed that to happen after i had a fraud alert on the account and they would still act like stuff was my fault or they coudnt do something for me unless i spent 4 hours on the phone. and mmm sprint tp2 for sale? how much hahahaha

Comment

• jr5416
        • May 12

Re Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

He said ill teabag dash lmao haha , how much for the phones bro .
        sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• PsyChoTk
          • Jul 03

hahahah there you go buddy you will love being with them trust me and woot woto got another verizoneer on the bandwagon with me welcome to the dark side bruddai hear you there and they treated me like the criminal after i had over 50,000 dolars worth of fraud... i was a premier customer with them and they allowed that to happen after i had a fraud alert on the account and they would still act like stuff was my fault or they coudnt do something for me unless i spent 4 hours on the phone. and mmm sprint tp2 for sale? how much hahahaha
          uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......................i' m going low ball to pass on some love. 150.00 each.

i remember when you went thru all those shenanigans with your bill. as a back story to this, my employer uses Whorizon aircards in the lappys. since reception in the building was bad, they installed a repeater/ inside antenna in the building. now i get service anywhere inside.

oh and is your REAL number the one in the pm? i'll send you a text when i get my phones.

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Re: Re Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......................i' m going low ball to pass on some love. 150.00 each.

i remember when you went thru all those shenanigans with your bill. as a back story to this, my employer uses Whorizon aircards in the lappys. since reception in the building was bad, they installed a repeater/ inside antenna in the building. now i get service anywhere inside.

oh and is your REAL number the one in the pm? i'll send you a text when i get my phones.
            yea thats my cell phone numbner that you can reach me on at anytiime and really? i would buy them off you in a heart beat. my parents are stuck with sprint and like them now for some reason and would love some new phones if your still willing to get rid of when the time comes... when you get your new devices? tomorrow?

Comment

• PsyChoTk
              • Jul 03

Re Re Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

if your still willing to get rid of when the time comes... when you get your new devices? tomorrow?

i hope so. as soon as i'm on Whorizon i'll send you a text. and yea i'll sell em to ya. you get first shot.

although now that i think about it, it'll inflate your already large ego.
              Last edited by PsyChoTk; January 11, 2010, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Re: Re Re Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

i hope so. as soon as i'm on Whorizon i'll send you a text. and yea i'll sell em to ya. you get first shot.

although now that i think about it, it'll inflate your already large ego.

hahahaha what ego? and jsut got off the phone with her and she is looking in the computers now to see what she can do deal wise for the florida area :) she should be giving me a call back in an hour or so when they slow down with the answer.

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                  • Jul 03

Me holding my breath...............------------------------>

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Re: Re Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

Me holding my breath...............------------------------>
                    hahaha she called and said that at this time she could get you a 10 dollar a month credit and possibly some extras here and there to bring up to 15 to 20 bucks.... just would need the name on the account so i can get that to her. send me a pm

Comment

Working...