X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RicanPrince
    • Jul 24

Touch Pro [[Tweaking Modding]]

IM NEW TO ALL THIS. & AM REALLY HAVING PROBz TRYING TO MOB MY TOUCH PRO. LIKE I I DOWNLOAD THEE FILES. BUT WHEN I OPEN MY FILES ON MY TP I CANT FIND MY MAIN WINDOWS FOLDERS TO PUT THE NEWLY DOWNLOADED THEMES ECT. INTO. NEED HELP!!!
  • MikeyD
    Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
    • Apr 25

Re: Touch Pro [[Tweaking Modding]]

ok well exactly what are you downloading, cuz if its a zip or rar file i find it easier to extract on my pc thn move to my phone. And some files you have to exacute from you pc and it will install on your device. We need a little mor info so we can give you the proper help
    Can't Access Something Click Here
    Can't Find Something Click Here
    Need Help, Check Out the Help Desk Click Here
    sigpic
    IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
    FOLLOW THE RULES
    AND PLEASE CLICK INSTALL ON ALL APPS AND THEMES
    PLEASE POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING HERE

Comment

• RicanPrince
      • Jul 24

im downloading themes. like how do i put them on my phone after i download them

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by RicanPrince
        im downloading themes. like how do i put them on my phone after i download them
        themes on what phone? what types of themes like touchflo 3d, touchflo 2d, touchflo 3d 2.1, touchflo 3d 2.5, mobile shell, tsk files for bars and wallpaper, just wallpaper.... need some more info and you should prolly ask in the thread of the theme that your trying ot install... no need to make another thread since all it did was make confusion. hope you understand and thanks.

Comment

Working...