Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Is there a app for

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IMME27
    • Nov 28

Is there a app for

is there a app for this site that u can install on your phone

--------- New Post Merged on 29/11/2009 at 0428 --------

is there a app that uses your fingerprint to lock and unlock the phone
    Last edited by IMME27; November 29, 2009, 03:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Is there a app for

Originally posted by IMME27
    is there a app for this site that u can install on your phone

--------- New Post Merged on 29/11/2009 at 0428 --------

is there a app that uses your fingerprint to lock and unlock the phone

an app for what phone platform to get to the site?
    and your phone doesnt have a fingerprint scanner and no phone does. there are ones but they are fake and you press a number before scanning your finger to make it work.

Comment

• IMME27
      • Nov 28

my platform is pocket pc and i was speaking of a app sort of like any twitter app that allows u to hit the icon and go directly to the site and be logged in

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

my platform is pocket pc and i was speaking of a app sort of like any twitter app that allows u to hit the icon and go directly to the site and be logged in
        pocket pc doesnt tell me anything... whast version of windows mobile? what phone and through what provider.... i would need that info and for the other ok you mean widget based.

Comment

• IMME27
          • Nov 28

oh well its tmobile touchpro 2 on windows 6.1...

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

oh well its tmobile touchpro 2 on windows 6.1...
            no we dont have one for the wvga format as of yet...... im pretty sure one is in the works.... this doesnt display fully (still very navigatible) but take a look at an app made by icemans boy named spjmobile.

Comment

Working...