Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

How Many WinMo apps are there

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roopull
    Addict
    • Feb 27

How Many WinMo apps are there

After reading yet another article that touts the 100K iPhone apps, it dawned on me that I really have no idea how many WinMo apps there are.

Download.com has 1352 pages of apps with 10 apps per page for WinMo.
    That's 13,520 at that site & they don't even specialize in WinMo.

I just found an article form July of 2008 where MSoft says they had 18K apps.

Then, I found another from March of this year that said that WinMo had 20K apps earlier in the year... in February.

Clearly, there is no easy answer.

That 2nd article also stated that as of March, there were only 25K apps in the app store... either that number was wrong, or there were a butt load of apps released between March & whenever Apple started claiming 100K apps.

Any of you guys have a guess how many WinMo or even Android apps there are?
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: How Many WinMo apps are there

bout 18000 for android and maby 17,000 for wm...most time is spent fixing stuff if you look in your cabs and not true apps...... thus why the count is lower than it seems

Comment

Working...