Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hauntedchild
    • Jun 14

FREE Touch Pro II

Came across this on facebook and wanted to share.

Code:
    http://wmdeals.com/
    --------- New Post Merged on 19/11/2009 at 0216 --------

Called Sprint to see if they would match this. Spent an hour on the phone with retentions and they wont budge on the price.
    Last edited by hauntedchild; November 19, 2009, 01:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: FREE Touch Pro II

Originally posted by hauntedchild
    Came across this on facebook and wanted to share.

Code:
    http://wmdeals.com/
    --------- New Post Merged on 19/11/2009 at 0216 --------

Called Sprint to see if they would match this. Spent an hour on the phone with retentions and they wont budge on the price.
    yea they arent ever gonna do it but still nice for the new subscriber to sprint... good find though.

Comment

• ronaldsdv
      • Mar 10

Actually that promo applies only to Tmobile

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by ronaldsdv
        Actually that promo applies only to Tmobile
        haha no shit? i just took him for his word lmao no wonder why they wouldnt budge.

Comment

• 979maximo
          • Nov 18

had me there for a second

Comment

• hauntedchild
            • Jun 14

Sorry if I mislead. Yeah the deal is for T-Mobile. Just thought I would call Sprint and give it a shot.

Comment

• ronaldsdv
              • Mar 10

Re FREE Touch Pro II

Originally posted by hauntedchild
              Sorry if I mislead. Yeah the deal is for T-Mobile. Just thought I would call Sprint and give it a shot.
              All good bro ... hahaha it was worth a try ... so no worries ... at least whomever has a friend that needs a TP2 for free might be able to pass the info along ...

Comment

• bbailey
                hack fiend
                • Apr 30

Re FREE Touch Pro II

Seems like a very interesting offer. I just got a free Pro 2 through sprint. As a matter of fact, I got it today, December 3, 2009. this is what I did:

1. Go to a service center and tell them you got problems with your phone.
                2. I told them my backlight sensor would not work sometimes and my phone was dropping calls.
                3. I had an upgrade available for over 2 months but I had not used it.
                4. I looked real sad and pathetic the entire time I was in the store. (talk softly and do not smile)
                5. I told them I was saving up for a pro 2 for christmas but I needed to pay for a cracked filling in my tooth.
                6. Told them I didnt like blackberries and I would upgrade to a pro 2 for christmas. (touched the side of my face every now and then to reinforce the fact that I had a cracked tooth.
                7. Instant upgrade to a pro 2. I did not pay for it and they shipped it to the store two days later.
                8. Once I received it. I talked as if I didnt know anything about the upgrades and listened to everything the tech said.
                9. Walked out of the sprint phone with a new phone and and wide smile!

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Re: Re FREE Touch Pro II

Originally posted by bbailey
                  Seems like a very interesting offer. I just got a free Pro 2 through sprint. As a matter of fact, I got it today, December 3, 2009. this is what I did:

2. I told them my backlight sensor would not work sometimes and my phone was dropping calls.
                  4. I looked real sad and pathetic the entire time I was in the store. (talk softly and do not smile)
                  5. I told them I was saving up for a pro 2 for christmas but I needed to pay for a cracked filling in my tooth.
                  6. Told them I didnt like blackberries and I would upgrade to a pro 2 for christmas. (touched the side of my face every now and then to reinforce the fact that I had a cracked tooth.
                  7. Instant upgrade to a pro 2. I did not pay for it and they shipped it to the store two days later.
                  8. Once I received it. I talked as if I didnt know anything about the upgrades and listened to everything the tech said.

congrats, i dont play the sympathy game i have the word of mouth working for me and i can just spit the facts at them since i know my contract like the back of my hand. but if it works there is nothing wrong with that hell i would do it to if it was a guarntee.

Comment

• bbailey
                    hack fiend
                    • Apr 30

Re Re FREE Touch Pro II

Originally posted by D/\SH
                    congrats, i dont play the sympathy game i have the word of mouth working for me and i can just spit the facts at them since i know my contract like the back of my hand. but if it works there is nothing wrong with that hell i would do it to if it was a guarntee.
                    I talked to a sprint rep at the local mall who got a pro 2 for free. he told me he went to one far out from his store and didnt tell them he worked for sprint. He told me that sprint was getting everyone out of the touch pros. So, I wanted to see if he was telling the truth and he was. I was going to try this at my local srint store but they are full of crap and I hate going there. so I went to the one he went to and it worked.

Comment

• alias20874
                      • Oct 24

Re FREE Touch Pro II

yep this is true i called asurion told them this is my thrid touch pro and that sprint says after three in a year the will let u choose from a list and next day shippin and boom tp2 yes if u need help text me a mess2405208781

Comment

• CrAshTaH
                        • Dec 05

Re Re FREE Touch Pro II

Originally posted by bbailey

ROFL at touching the side of your face to garner more sympathy

Comment

• breezeazy
                          • May 06

this is a good look i'm lookin into this thanx.

Comment

• hardrock51
                            • Apr 27

what's the best approach to hustle sprint if your about to be out of your contract? I've been building a hotrod and have neglected the new phone until contract renewal time! It's time to get back in the game now that my car is almost done. Any help is appreciated. I usually get them for a better contract and steep discount on two multiple phones. I want that free deal though on something like a tp2.!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by hardrock51
                              what's the best approach to hustle sprint if your about to be out of your contract? I've been building a hotrod and have neglected the new phone until contract renewal time! It's time to get back in the game now that my car is almost done. Any help is appreciated. I usually get them for a better contract and steep discount on two multiple phones. I want that free deal though on something like a tp2.!!

hahah good luck on that until they run out through asurion claims..... even with renewal you arent getting the tp2 for free.

Comment

Working...