Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PROBEX
    Shizzile on the WIzzel
    • May 11

[Theme] TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

Here is a alpha test screenie of the upgraded ALienX for the Pro2

What do you guys think so far? I know its kinda like the 3 old themes of mine but there is lots of changes for real.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    my personal on-line race site
    www.probex.ca
    Thanks to everyone here on SPJ for all the help getting my phone loaded up.
  • oscar4690
    • Oct 14

Re: TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

will this b compadable wit manilla 2.1 wit weather on homescreen

--------- New Post Merged on 17/11/2009 at 0320 --------

either way its fresh hot skin
    Last edited by oscar4690; November 17, 2009, 02:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Re TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

he probex awesome theme nice work like always

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• meansixx
        SPJ Junkie
        • Jun 13

all i can saw is WOW! no matter how many times u redo this theme it will always look better as newer devices come out. touch, tp, and now tp2. just imagine this on a 2.5 Leo Rom! gonna have to downgrade just for a bit to try this one out and add to my collection. always loved this theme! great job buddy!!!

Comment

• tlpalmer01
          • Feb 20

omg...that is awesome....man i cant wait till march for my tp2...probex your work just keeps getting better and better, unbelievable.....

Comment

• jr5416
            • May 12

Great work bro as always u always find a way to impress us . But like everyone is asking will u be making themes for 2.1 and 2.5 soon i know ive heard that u r going to make some and have some ides ? Dont know if this is true but spj needs some updates on what is next thanks again and amazing work bro
            sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• PROBEX
              Shizzile on the WIzzel
              • May 11

Re: Re TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

Yes I have one more theme for 2.1 to make then I'm moving up to the euro version of Sense UI as It will be the next official release on the TP2 [it has the weather on main but the older contacts screen] In my opinion the euro version of the Sense UI is the best of them all for the Pro2. I will do one maybe 2 themes for it and then move onto the leo. After I have skinned the euro version of the Pro2 I will be selling the one I have so I can purchase a real leo to work on. I am running the Leo rom on my Touch HD right now and have already decompiled it. What a mess... OMG... lol I can almost guarantee my themes will not run on custom roms of the leo themes tho I have already loooked at Juicy's and Mightys Roms they are nice for sure but they have already both changed the internal structure of how the themes are distributed in the windows folder.

For me the only thing I really want different on my Pro 2 is the weather on the main screen and the huge Icons on the screen change screens as on the PRO2 euro version so I plan to use that version on my Pro2 official upgrades will be far less buggy then the leo trying to run on the Pro2. The cooks have done a great job don't get me wrong, but honestly I feel the Pro2 just does not have the speed to run the Leo rom properly.
              sigpic
              www.probex.ca

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by PROBEX
                Here is a alpha test screenie of the upgraded ALienX for the Pro2

What do you guys think so far? I know its kinda like the 3 old themes of mine but there is lots of changes for real.
                looking great buddy! damn your outdoing yourself, also let me know when you get a chance so i can get to know me better and get that video up for ya on the site. damn yo ualways keep outdoing youself... keep up the great work.

Comment

• ronaldsdv
                  • Mar 10

looks amazing .....

Comment

• BiG JeW
                    ADMIN-Watch what you say!
                    • Feb 09

Probey keep up the good work my friend..... This looks amaizing. Let me know if there is anything i can do to help with the release... graphics of course is not my thing...LoL
                    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                    LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                    IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
                    PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• GokuSS3
                      • Jun 02

That looks great can't wait til it is out !!!!
                      sigpic
                      The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
                      How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
                      If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• PROBEX
                        Shizzile on the WIzzel
                        • May 11

Its readdddyyyyyyy.... Gonna hit D/\SH sunday still got the preview image and a few tweaks to the boot screen other then that... its good to go... I love it and that is saying alot ima critic big time lol
                        sigpic
                        www.probex.ca

Comment

• medic88
                          • Aug 27

Its readdddyyyyyyy.... Gonna hit D/\SH sunday still got the preview image and a few tweaks to the boot screen other then that... its good to go... I love it and that is saying alot ima critic big time lol
                          Sweet! Lucky DASH. Been waiting for this since TP version. Thanks Probex!

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

sweet i will patiently be waiting hahahaha cant wait!

Originally posted by medic88
                            Sweet! Lucky DASH. Been waiting for this since TP version. Thanks Probex!
                            hahahaha i know i consider myself very lucky too :) nice having verizon since everyone else has sprint so it can be done ofr verizon fully as well :)

Comment

• medic88
                              • Aug 27

Originally posted by D/\SH
                              hahahaha i know i consider myself very lucky too :) nice having verizon since everyone else has sprint so it can be done ofr verizon fully as well :)
                              I like the idea he's a Canuck so i know it will work for me!

Comment

Working...