X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • austinator
    Blackberry Dude
    • Jun 29

Thread Link Request

Hey everyone. Long time since I've been on here. Been a little overly busy with work and all.

I have a favor to ask. I am looking for a thread that I read on here a while back, it was about this mind reading thing... Yea that sounds weird. It was a video about this phone type device where the guy had colored markers on each finger and could use this thing to look at a watch on his hand, or make a call, or pretty much anything he could want. It would display onto just about any surface and do whatever he wanted.

Yes I know I sound crazy but somebody has got to remember what I am talking about. Anyone know? I tried searching but I for the life of me can't remember what it is called.

Please and thank you.

PS... I promise to post some AMAZING links for the blackberry stuff soon.
    Current Phones: RIM 8830, RIM 8130, RIM 8330
    Blackberry Questions? ASK ME HERE
    My BB PIN & Barcode: 303482c6
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3471/...a2305bcf52.jpg

• D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Thread Link Request

mmmm dont remember that myself but i will see what i can find on youtube and give this thread a free bump for ya.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Re Thread Link Request

yeah i remember this whas whit youtube vid also think a women speaker told about this app it whas like chain arround his neck whit the device on but damm forgot the name of this thing see if i can find that somewhere

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• austinator
        Blackberry Dude
        • Jun 29

Re Re Thread Link Request

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
        yeah i remember this whas whit youtube vid also think a women speaker told about this app it whas like chain arround his neck whit the device on but damm forgot the name of this thing see if i can find that somewhere

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
        SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
        That's exactly the one I am talking about. I thought it was titled like, no more touch screen or something but for the life of me I can't find it.
        Current Phones: RIM 8830, RIM 8130, RIM 8330
        Blackberry Questions? ASK ME HERE
        My BB PIN & Barcode: 303482c6
        http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3471/...a2305bcf52.jpg

Comment

Working...