X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PROBEX
    Shizzile on the WIzzel
    • May 11

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Probexdesign goes live

Well my fellow SPJ'ers its here at last... This is the day anyone can finally get one of my themes for thier PRO2.

Code:
    http://probex.ca
    Is now live and ready for customers. tell your friends... tell your neighbors... tell the frickn world.

I'm counting on all you here on SPJ to hit every site you can think of and leave comments about were they can get the best themes on the net I have included in the downloads on the install instructions that SPJ rules the world.. lol

Thanks to everyone here for your years of support and getting me to this point. I'm nothing without SPJ.
    sigpic
    my personal on-line race site
    www.probex.ca
    Thanks to everyone here on SPJ for all the help getting my phone loaded up.
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Re Probexdesign goes live

he bro congrats and the site looks awesome yeah you can count on me have few site ima gone post this o and whil also let you now if i come accros sites where your files are host kk now whe cant stop them all but whe can try

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• trentonmac
      MurdaROM Creator
      • Oct 15

Looks good man, congrats on all your sucess, so when do I get to see your work on android.
      sigpic
      If anyone helps you out THANK them.

Comment

• PROBEX
        Shizzile on the WIzzel
        • May 11

Re Re Probexdesign goes live

Originally posted by trentonmac
        Looks good man, congrats on all your success, so when do I get to see your work on android.
        Soon as I get a android device lol
        sigpic
        www.probex.ca

Comment

• bikeandestroyx
          • Mar 05

Site looks great man! Did you design it yourself?

Comment

• Metalmayhem
            • Jul 19

Congratulations! Great looking site!

sigpic

Comment

• PROBEX
              Shizzile on the WIzzel
              • May 11

Re: Probexdesign goes live

Thanks guys ya I did it all, we were gonna hire someone but they just don't understand me lol So I read a 400 page manual and bingo there were are lol.
              sigpic
              www.probex.ca

Comment

• jr5416
                • May 12

all i got 2 say is wow probex u did an amazing job , thanks for letting purchase ur theme before it was released.you r the best designer out there,what i would to c ur amazing skills is releasing a weather clock bro that would be hot .again thanks for all.
                sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• forty01
                  Supporter
                  • Nov 24

The site looks great Bro. I guess a little reading up didn't hurt much ;D Very clean and detailed. You can get a good close up easy, so it presents itself well. Of course the themes are sick as always. Keep up the good work.
                  sigpic
                  About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
                  Flashing a ROM Click Here
                  Noob Zone Click Here
                  How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

probey probey probey you are the shit ive been telling you htat for how long? hahha cant wait to you get that tp2 in the mail.... being sent out tomorrow since i have to do some video comparisons on it but will be there on saturday still so no worries there :)

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                      • Jul 03

Very nice! Congrats bro. Do you have a referal program? So if I refer several peeps I can haz a free toaster??
                      Originally posted by D/\SH
                      you psychotk :)

Comment

• puertoblack2003
                        OG Member
                        • Nov 08

Originally posted by PROBEX
                        Well my fellow SPJ'ers its here at last... This is the day anyone can finally get one of my themes for thier PRO2.

Code:
                        http://probex.ca
                        Is now live and ready for customers. tell your friends... tell your neighbors... tell the frickn world.

I'm counting on all you here on SPJ to hit every site you can think of and leave comments about were they can get the best themes on the net I have included in the downloads on the install instructions that SPJ rules the world.. lol

Thanks to everyone here for your years of support and getting me to this point. I'm nothing without SPJ.

congrats my brotha..you did a good job changing that ugly default theme from zencart..hahaha i will most def advertise your site bro i hope that all is good and hope you prosper..

pb

SPJ Bulletin @
                        forum.smartphonejunkie.org
                        Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• PROBEX
                          Shizzile on the WIzzel
                          • May 11

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
                          congrats my brotha..you did a good job changing that ugly default theme from zencart..hahaha i will most def advertise your site bro i hope that all is good and hope you prosper..

pb
                          Zen cart took forever to figure out.. but not quite as bad as TF3D 2.1 lol and not even close to a big a mess as they made in 2.5 lol So ya its all good. I appreciate any extra advertising I can get. there is also a module for it to post items on other websites I may look into this and see how it works.

Thanks everyone my first few customers have already rolled in pocketnow.com also featured its opening even tho the haters have already hit me and commented my work sucks... stupid haterz...

And D/\SH I can't say enough how much "You are the MAN' brother... for those who don't know I have had a Touch Pro 2 that Vin rock bought for me since the day it was released... alas I am on a CDMA provider and the euro version I have is GSM so altho I have had it I can't use it for anything other then development. Then along comes dash to save the day with a new Tp2 from sprint. So sooooon I can enjoy my own work on a device I use lol.
                          Last edited by PROBEX; October 13, 2009, 03:12 PM.
                          sigpic
                          www.probex.ca

Comment

• puertoblack2003
                            OG Member
                            • Nov 08

Re: Re Probexdesign goes live

Originally posted by PROBEX
                            Zen cart took forever to figure out.. but not quite as bad as TF3D 2.1 lol and not even close to a big a mess as they made in 2.5 lol So ya its all good. I appreciate any extra advertising I can get. there is also a module for it to post items on other websites I may look into this and see how it works.

Thanks everyone my first few customers have already rolled in pocketnow.com also featured its opening even tho the haters have already hit me and commented my work sucks... stupid haterz...

And D/\SH I can't say enough how much "You are the MAN' brother... for those who don't know I have had a Touch Pro 2 that Vin rock bought for me since the day it was released... alas I am on a CDMA provider and the euro version I have is GSM so altho I have had it I can't use it for anything other then development. Then along comes dash to save the day with a new Tp2 from sprint. So sooooon I can enjoy my own work on a device I use lol.

there well always be haterz bro...they envey your work and they are jealous because they're not on the map like you... ****ed them bro its shows that you are the MAN......

SPJ Bulletin @
                            forum.smartphonejunkie.org
                            Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• hauntedchild
                              • Jun 14

Site looks awesome man. I actually got hip to it from Vinnie Brown posting it on facebook. Hopefully that should help bring you lots of customers. Congrats man!

Comment

Working...