Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Will sprint match price verizon TP2 Price

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • louiedoesit
    • Nov 15

Will sprint match price verizon TP2 Price

I decide to test the waters with sprint match pricing with verizon,this is the email respond i received.

Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the handset upgrade on the
    account. We are glad to know that you are interested in buying the HTC
    Touch Pro 2.

We at Sprint are thankful for your valuable association with Sprint. You
    have been Sprint customers to have a Sprint customer since 2006.

Each service provider has there own promotion and discounts. Due to
    this, other service provider is offering the HTC Touch Pro 2 for
    $199.99. Unfortunately, it is not possible to match the price of the
    other service provider. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may
    cause.

We offer great rebates on up gradation to our customers by considering
    the active age of the Sprint phone on the account.

Your phone has qualified for all the rebates including the $150.00
    instant rebate. Therefore, you will be getting the HTC Touch Pro handset
    at the online price that is $349.99 after mail in rebate.

Considering your valuable association with Sprint, I am offering you
    additional $50.00 credit on purchase of HTC Touch Pro 2 handset.

After purchasing the handset, please reply with the scanned copy of the
    handset purchased receipt and we will apply the promised credit on the
    account.

We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
    Please reply to this email or visit Sprint.com/mysprint if we can be of
    further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Sorrell S.
    Sprint
    sigpic
  • PHE-NOM
    Creativity Unleashed
    • Oct 14

Re: Will sprint match price verizon TP2 Price

i say you go to Verizon, hahaha. unless you got the sero plan.....
    sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
    TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• louiedoesit
      • Nov 15

Originally posted by PHE-NOM
      i say you go to Verizon, hahaha. unless you got the sero plan.....
      basically going to cost me like 300. I imagine i can sell my touch pro. its scratch free. So i dont think i will come off to bad ..
      sigpic

Comment

• GokuSS3
        • Jun 02

Originally posted by louiedoesit
        basically going to cost me like 300. I imagine i can sell my touch pro. its scratch free. So i dont think i will come off to bad ..
        Yeah well I walked over to Verizon the yesterday told them about my plan at Sprint and asked about TP2. Asked they guy to hook me up he offer me TP2 for 150. I am think about taking his offer too lol.... since i could probably sell my pro for at least 100. And my bill would be less a month.
        sigpic
        The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
        How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
        If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by GokuSS3
          Yeah well I walked over to Verizon the yesterday told them about my plan at Sprint and asked about TP2. Asked they guy to hook me up he offer me TP2 for 150. I am think about taking his offer too lol.... since i could probably sell my pro for at least 100. And my bill would be less a month.
          hahahaha ghot you thinking yesterday when we were talking huh lmao

Comment

• GokuSS3
            • Jun 02

Originally posted by D/\SH
            hahahaha ghot you thinking yesterday when we were talking huh lmao
            Yeah so much so that I walk over to the Mall on lunch where there is a verizon store and talked to sales person. Told him that if he hooked me up on price I would mod out his phone lmao. It took him like 5 mins with my phone before he smiled and said lets see what i can do for you lol !!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• PsyChoTk
              • Jul 03

Well, glad its not me having all the "issues" with $print. I'm glad I got a contact high up enough to get the phones cheaper. I really don't understand why $print doesn't come down on the price. I know it's been talked about a lot about the phone being $123, 822, 928.89 in an economy that's almost tanked. I'm also pissed about being with $print since 2002 and getting shafted too. I got one more year on one of my lines and I'm going to evaluate Verizon. I started researching already and for me I'll loose 900 minutes and pay $6.00 more a month. But it might be worth it to have better CS.
              you psychotk :)

Comment

• PHE-NOM
                Creativity Unleashed
                • Oct 14

Originally posted by gokuss3
                yeah so much so that i walk over to the mall on lunch where there is a verizon store and talked to sales person. Told him that if he hooked me up on price i would mod out his phone lmao. It took him like 5 mins with my phone before he smiled and said lets see what i can do for you lol !!!!!
                hahahaha, bunch of traders!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha.
                sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
                TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• Moebius
                  • Jun 28

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
                  Well, glad its not me having all the "issues" with $print. I'm glad I got a contact high up enough to get the phones cheaper. I really don't understand why $print doesn't come down on the price. I know it's been talked about a lot about the phone being $123, 822, 928.89 in an economy that's almost tanked. I'm also pissed about being with $print since 2002 and getting shafted too. I got one more year on one of my lines and I'm going to evaluate Verizon. I started researching already and for me I'll loose 900 minutes and pay $6.00 more a month. But it might be worth it to have better CS.
                  Honestly, after about 5 years with early Sprint, 6 years with VZW, and now 18 months back with Sprint, I don't think there's too much difference in CS. My problem right now is the plan stuff. To get close to what got me to switch to Sprint would cost about $40-50 more a month. Definitely not worth that.
                  Remember, no matter where you go....you're not where you were any more.

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by PHE-NOM
                    hahahaha, bunch of traders!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha.
                    hahaha you know they gotta follow the trend of the dash lmao

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                      • Jul 03

Originally posted by Moebius
                      Honestly, after about 5 years with early Sprint, 6 years with VZW, and now 18 months back with Sprint, I don't think there's too much difference in CS. My problem right now is the plan stuff. To get close to what got me to switch to Sprint would cost about $40-50 more a month. Definitely not worth that.
                      really? wow......maybe dash should just start his own carrier brand......just a thought
                      you psychotk :)

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
                        really? wow......maybe dash should just start his own carrier brand......just a thought
                        Rapid Dash Cellular

already in the works my friend hahahah

Comment

• GokuSS3
                          • Jun 02

Rapid Dash Cellular

already in the works my friend hahahah
                          We all know here you have enough phones sitting around the house to start a small business lmao
                          sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by GokuSS3
                            We all know here you have enough phones sitting around the house to start a small business lmao
                            hahhaha only going to do new in box lmao, and seriosuly someone contacted me on that and they want to use that name on the business andhave me run it alongside him..... pretty stoked and excited about it.

Comment

• louiedoesit
                              • Nov 15

I decide to test the waters with sprint match pricing with verizon,this is the email respond i received.

Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the handset upgrade on the
                              account. We are glad to know that you are interested in buying the HTC
                              Touch Pro 2.

We at Sprint are thankful for your valuable association with Sprint. You
                              have been Sprint customers to have a Sprint customer since 2006.

Each service provider has there own promotion and discounts. Due to
                              this, other service provider is offering the HTC Touch Pro 2 for
                              $199.99. Unfortunately, it is not possible to match the price of the
                              other service provider. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may
                              cause.

We offer great rebates on up gradation to our customers by considering
                              the active age of the Sprint phone on the account.

Your phone has qualified for all the rebates including the $150.00
                              instant rebate. Therefore, you will be getting the HTC Touch Pro handset
                              at the online price that is $349.99 after mail in rebate.

Considering your valuable association with Sprint, I am offering you
                              additional $50.00 credit on purchase of HTC Touch Pro 2 handset.

After purchasing the handset, please reply with the scanned copy of the
                              handset purchased receipt and we will apply the promised credit on the
                              account.

further assistance.

Sincerely,
                              Sorrell S.
                              Sprint
                              So i email them back .. I ask how much will my account be charged :

Thank you for your reply.

Your line 614******** is eligible for the handset upgrade at the online
                              price. The account will be charged $449.99 for the HTC Touch Pro 2.

After purchasing the handset, you would be required to fill the mail in
                              rebate form. Once the mail in rebate is approved, a check of $100.00
                              will be delivered.

You are also required to reply with the scanned copy of the purchase
                              receipt to have the promised credit of $50.00 credit.

Therefore, the HTC Touch Pro 2 handset will cost you $299.99 ($349.99
                              after mail in rebate - $50.00 promised credit = $299.99).

further assistance.

Sincerely,

----------------------------------------------

--------- New Post Merged on 18/9/2009 at 0526 --------

So i email them back .. I ask how much will my account be charged :

Thank you for your reply.

Your line 614******** is eligible for the handset upgrade at the online
                              price. The account will be charged $449.99 for the HTC Touch Pro 2.

After purchasing the handset, you would be required to fill the mail in
                              rebate form. Once the mail in rebate is approved, a check of $100.00
                              will be delivered.

You are also required to reply with the scanned copy of the purchase
                              receipt to have the promised credit of $50.00 credit.

Therefore, the HTC Touch Pro 2 handset will cost you $299.99 ($349.99
                              after mail in rebate - $50.00 promised credit = $299.99).

further assistance.

Sincerely,

----------------------------------------------
                              Ok I respond that email an said i wanted a supervisor to review it

GREAT NEWS LOL.. I got the tp2 for 199.99 plus tax lol

- 150.00 2 year contract
                              - 150.00 supervisor adjustment
                              - 100.00 rebate
                              ------------------------
                              199.99... yea baby ! ! got it on order 3-5business days
                              Last edited by louiedoesit; September 18, 2009, 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...