Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Palm to release webOS 12 next week; paid App Catalog coming September 24th

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[NEWS] Palm to release webOS 12 next week; paid App Catalog coming September 24th

In this industry, it's all about rumors, and thanks to information obtained by PreCentral, webOS is in the spotlight today. Reports of a paid App Catalog have been circulating for some time now, and thanks to a tipster, September 24th looks like the date to mark on the calendar. Through the new option, you'll be able to give your credit card information to Palm directly, rather than individual vendors. As if that wasn't good enough, tips are also pouring in about webOS 1.2 landing sometime next week (which, as I previously reported, was accidentally leaked - and subsequently pulled the same day).

From my standpoint, I see the entry of paid apps into the App Catalog as a positive sign of growth, but I'd love to hear from you - is it a sign of good things to come, or yet another way to dent your change purse?

Source: PreCentral

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • mda16
    • Jan 31

Re: Palm to release webOS 12 next week; paid App Catalog coming September 2

good news for pre users paid apps usually equals better quality