Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Sprint Touch Pro2 Priced $599 with Sept 8th Release in Leaked Document

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[NEWS] Sprint Touch Pro2 Priced $599 with Sept 8th Release in Leaked Document

Sprint subscribers were content with a September 3rd release date for the HTC Touch Pro2. Unfortunately, a new image confirms rumors that the date has been changed to 9/8. Many were suggesting that the 3rd would actually be the direct ship date, but this reference guide clearly marks the 8th as “Direct Ship Only.” It looks like we will have to wait 5 extra days to make our calls to Sprint.

Interestingly, we also see a price attached to the Sprint variant of the Touch Pro2 for the first time - $599.99 retail ($50 more than T-Mobile's TP2). However, there’s still no word on pricing for new and renewing customers. For any doubters out there, the guide also confirms that the Sprint device is, in fact, a world phone and will be shipped with WM6.1. Check out the rest of the guide at SprintUsers.

source link
    Code:
    http://pocketnow.com/index.php
    GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • GokuSS3
    • Jun 02

Re: Sprint Touch Pro2 Priced $599 with Sept 8th Release in Leaked Document

Ok so it is cool that it is a World phone , but it will be shipped with 6.1 that sucks. I might way an get mine lol. Wait on the Chefs out there to get some 6.5 roms out for it.
    sigpic
    The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
    How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
    If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• Bigrob
      • Feb 07

I just hope that the touch pro 1 will be out of stock through acurion soon, so that i can swap my defected device out.... and just get the TP2, im REALLY ready for a new device. :-)

Comment

• ICEM/\N
        The Man with the Plan!
        • Apr 10

I can't wait to get my hands on one...but I might just save my upgrade till next year...I mean I have not even had my touch pro for more than a year...lol, courtesy of the TEP program...lol.......I might wait till either windows releases Windows Mobile 7 or until they release a device with a strong graphics chip...like the Nividia...because between my iPhone, Touch Pro, and Blackberry device...I am content for right now!
        FOLLOW ME>>>>
        Subscribe to my channel>>>>
        CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
        HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
        IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
        Forum Rules
        A Noob Guide
        Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
        Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic

Comment

• 609757aj
          MATRIXMAN
          • Mar 30

Im banking on the screen will be way larger, if so will have to cope because i love how my touch pro flows but would love larger screen.
          sigpic

Comment

• VenumX
            The VenumX Factor
            • Nov 14

Originally posted by 609757aj
            Im banking on the screen will be way larger, if so will have to cope because i love how my touch pro flows but would love larger screen.
            yes, you currently have a 2.8" screen this will have a 3.6" screen so it is considerably larger.

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
            stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
            Join A Group:--> HERE
            Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• claudius
              • Jan 17

dam i was hoping it shiped wit wm6.5 i might just wait for wm7

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by claudius
                dam i was hoping it shiped wit wm6.5 i might just wait for wm7

naw the phones wont start shipping till november most likely with wm 6.5...... hell with the way that microsoft is it might not be out until 2010 early.

Comment

• Sapient
                  • Mar 01

I upgraded from a Mogul to a Sprint TP2. It was a lot of money, but boy is it worth it. The TF3D is fast and fluid. The screen is amazing. And it should not be too long before a 6.5 ROM is available for it.

Comment

• Mike20PR
                    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                    • Mar 31

damn, the problem is that my next device ima pay full retail for (i dont mind much cuz now i can) but 600 smackaroos will defenetly hurt me....ima see how much the hero is worth full before counting the stacks lol
                    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
                    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
                    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
                    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by Sapient
                      I upgraded from a Mogul to a Sprint TP2. It was a lot of money, but boy is it worth it. The TF3D is fast and fluid. The screen is amazing. And it should not be too long before a 6.5 ROM is available for it.
                      get at me homeboy with a pm have a huge favor to ask and in return i have something to offer for you if you could do me this favor that will only cost you 30 minutes of your time..... it will help probex make killer themes for sprint devices especially the touch pro 2 son!!! he just needs the files to convert over to cdma

Comment

• Sapient
                        • Mar 01

Originally posted by D/\SH
                        get at me homeboy with a pm have a huge favor to ask and in return i have something to offer for you if you could do me this favor that will only cost you 30 minutes of your time..... it will help probex make killer themes for sprint devices especially the touch pro 2 son!!! he just needs the files to convert over to cdma
                        PM sent.

And to make this message longer, sent a PM I have.

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by Sapient
                          PM sent.

And to make this message longer, sent a PM I have.
                          hahahahhaa word and thank you sir.

Comment

• bluezr1
                            • May 17

Cool thing is on Oct, 6 they will be shiping them with 6.5...

Comment

• gbogart100
                              • May 13

Cool thing is, they're up for sale on sprint.com now

Comment

Working...