Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

HTC Razzle is Companys First Non-Smartphone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[NEWS] HTC Razzle is Companys First Non-Smartphone

We've heard rumors and even confirmation that HTC will be releasing a dumbphone (read: non-smartphone) on Verizon Wireless in the US. Now, that's one step to reality as the latest Verizon Wireless leaks on BGR reveal a device called the HTC Razzle, which is said to replace the Blitz, and will serve as a low-cost messaging phone.

The Razzle will have a QWERTY keyboard and will probably feature a version of the BREW OS on Verizon Wireless. Rumors point out a swiveling bottom area that will reveal a keyboard along with a 1.3-megapixel camera and Bluetooth to round out the device's specs on Verizon's CDMA/EVDO wireless data network.

Anyone out there ready to abandon their Touch Pro2 for a Razzle? If you are, the Razzle is expected in October.

Looks like the economy's been tough as even HTC is taking a stab at the lower-end phone segment, a demographic that it is not used to with premium Windows Mobile and Android handsets under its belt. The low-end handset market is extremely competitive with low profit margins. Manufacturers in this segment usually compete with volume and attempt to build market share this way.

source link

Code:
    http://pocketnow.com/index.php
    GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: HTC Razzle is Companys First Non-Smartphone

i dont think i could go to a non smartphone..... and the camera drop upon others just makes me not even think about it...... dont think this will sell well with the current smartphone users but this may be a step for those that want some of the features of a smartphone but not them all..... i feel that this will sell at a descent rate.

Comment

Working...