Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Sony Ericsson Teases Windows Mobile XPERIA X2 Release Imminent

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[NEWS] Sony Ericsson Teases Windows Mobile XPERIA X2 Release Imminent

We've heard of the Windows Mobile Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 before in several leaks, but it seems that the X2 may be coming soon. Rumors across the blogosphere pit the successor to the XPERIA X1 as coming within the next week, and by coming we mean an official announcement. We'll keep you posted next week if there's an announcement, but let's hope Sony Ericsson keeps the Windows Mobile momentum going.

(via: WMExperts)

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Sony Ericsson Teases Windows Mobile XPERIA X2 Release Imminent

sony has always made really nice devices smartphone wise..... too bad sprint doesnt sell the towers of nextel iden network to sony since they have the equipment to take care of them and than carry sony phones in return...... would boost sales for sprint and save them money as well as make some for sony.... would be a great deal for all.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Originally posted by D/\SH
      sony has always made really nice devices smartphone wise..... too bad sprint doesnt sell the towers of nextel iden network to sony since they have the equipment to take care of them and than carry sony phones in return...... would boost sales for sprint and save them money as well as make some for sony.... would be a great deal for all.
      yeah the have allways had decent phones just not my thing if look at the pics of this and i look at my phone huge difference lol haha but yeah its always good for companys to expand there device thy offer but its always about deals and contracts that cost a lot of money or its only for europe market or cmda gsm

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
        yeah the have allways had decent phones just not my thing if look at the pics of this and i look at my phone huge difference lol haha but yeah its always good for companys to expand there device thy offer but its always about deals and contracts that cost a lot of money or its only for europe market or cmda gsm

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
        ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
        is what only for those companies? iden aka the nextel network is only nextel and in the states and sprint has to pay someone to upkeep those towers...... sony has the equipment to do so, so if sony wanted to do that sprint would sell their ppc's and use basic sony phones and add direct connect to them.... there has been talk on this in the past but havent heard anythign recently since the pre came out.

Comment

Working...